Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, first post here... so I’ve always been an orange owner but needing a larger tractor now and I’m pretty taken by the 5085E. There is a low hour 2018 with the remainder of the factory warranty local to me. It’s nearly the same price as a kitted out Kubota m7060 new. Anything I should be careful to check on an ‘18 5085E? Will drive it at the dealer one more time and likely bring it home today... unless a red flag pops up. I like the extra loader capacity (H260) and weight of the Deere. It just feels like more machine. I’m stepping up from a Kubota M4900. Also looking at the frontier 77” root grapple. Any advice welcome! Machine will be used clearing old farmland that is now very overgrown in places as well as unmaintained forest land and helping to move construction supplies at a significant building project.

·
Registered
13,905 Posts
Welcome from northeastern Pennsylvania. Hope you enjoy being green.

·
Registered
6,284 Posts
Hopefully it will work out. Those are nice and capable tractors

:wgtt:From the Mitten

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Hi guys, first post here... so I’ve always been an orange owner but needing a larger tractor now and I’m pretty taken by the 5085E. There is a low hour 2018 with the remainder of the factory warranty local to me. It’s nearly the same price as a kitted out Kubota m7060 new. Anything I should be careful to check on an ‘18 5085E? Will drive it at the dealer one more time and likely bring it home today... unless a red flag pops up. I like the extra loader capacity (H260) and weight of the Deere. It just feels like more machine. I’m stepping up from a Kubota M4900. Also looking at the frontier 77” root grapple. Any advice welcome! Machine will be used clearing old farmland that is now very overgrown in places as well as unmaintained forest land and helping to move construction supplies at a significant building project.
I really like the Precision Manufacturing INC grapple I have for the 5075e. It is a bit large for the 5075e, and would be perfect for the 5085e.

Tim

·
Super Moderator
6,041 Posts
:gtfam:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Done :)

Getting delivered as I write this... trying to figure out how to post a picture, but right now it’s a tractor on a truck on a boat on the ocean going to an island...

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Do tell what island......

·
Registered
177 Posts
Getting delivered as I write this... trying to figure out how to post a picture, but right now it’s a tractor on a truck on a boat on the ocean going to an island...
Congrats! Make sure you post a pic of the tractor on a truck on a boat!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
20,645 Posts
Are you the famous "IT" and grapple expert from TBN fame?

:wgtt:

·
Premium Member
8,999 Posts
First save pictures to your computer.
Make a post, BUT before "clicking" Submit Reply, scroll down to, and "click" Manage Attachments.
A new window will open. It will have a column of blank boxes with "Browse" at the end.
Click on "browse"
That should take you to your computer's stored pictures. Click on the picture you want to post.
For more pictures repeat clicking on the next "browse"
When done, scroll to the right until you find the "up load" box, click on it.
Wait until the column of blank boxes with browse at the end reappears.
You should also see a list of you attachments/pictures
Click the "Submit Reply"

For a Phone...…...no idea :mocking: I too old school for the phone.

Reactions: Kennyd

·
Premium Member
8,999 Posts
RakeMaster Grapple

If I can find the pictures:flag_of_truce:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
12,367 Posts
Awesome!

We used to live on an island as well. Ferry rides for big toys are not cheap.

Congratulations on the new tractor.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts