Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I had to leave my 2305 outside for a few days (semi-protected under a tree) as bathroom renovation materials (tub, vanity, tile, etc) took over the garage. Unfortunately, it rained all day yesterday :banghead: and when I looked outside I noticed the LED lights, attached to the ROPS, were slightly illuminated giving off a "ghostly" glow. Machine is back in the garage now and they are still doing it. :unknown: Never had this happen before - lights have been installed well over a year.

I checked the switch and it is off and the keys are NOT in the ignition. The tractor fired right up no battery issues. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
4,560 Posts
Switch has water in it, letting some electricity threw wet switch. My work lights on back of my Gator will do that after I wash it. Some day I'll get a waterproof switch and replace it. I blow out with air gun to get moister out of switch.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Switch has water in it, letting some electricity threw wet switch. My work lights on back of my Gator will do that after I wash it. Some day I'll get a waterproof switch and replace it. I blow out with air gun to get moister out of switch.
Agreed. LEDs don't need much current flow to illuminated like that. Water in the light switch would be enough.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
demon possession.

you'll need an old priest, and a young priest.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
demon possession.

you'll need an old priest, and a young priest.

And something to mop up split pea soup with.... Hopefully the creepy music bed won't freak you out too bad!

Reactions: mark02tj
1 - 5 of 5 Posts