Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Among many other things, I'm thankful for my family, including our newest member- my 23 month old grandson. Here's a picture from yesterday after my daughter busted him getting into her eyeliner makeup.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,225 Posts
Much to be thankful for

Thank you for the reminder of all that we have to be thankful for.

Family, of course. :drinks:

Life- as frustrating, aggravating and sometimes exasperating as it can be it's also something to be thankful for. Too many people leave this world too soon. Sympathy to those who have lost loved ones.

Health- although we think of those on GTT who are struggling to regain health. Our thoughts and prayers are with you, and hoping for a steady return to good health.

USA- the greatest country ever conceived by man and shaped by providence. :usa

Now for some fun thanks. . . :lolol:

Tractors- where would any of us be without tractors?

Hydraulics- Surely one of the greatest inventions, especially when added to a . . . Tractor!

FEL- much better if you have a tractor with hydraulics! There not nearly as much fun by themselves. :banghead:

Dirt- I'm so glad to have something to play with. A tractor and FEL wouldn't be much fun just on the parking lot.

GTT- An entertaining, group of folks. I think some of them may enjoy a beverage or two :bigbeer: but are always willing to help someone out, especially if it involves spending their money.

I relinquish the floor- who's next?

Treefarmer

·
Registered
718 Posts
Thank you for the reminder of all that we have to be thankful for.

Family, of course. :drinks:

Life- as frustrating, aggravating and sometimes exasperating as it can be it's also something to be thankful for. Too many people leave this world too soon. Sympathy to those who have lost loved ones.

Health- although we think of those on GTT who are struggling to regain health. Our thoughts and prayers are with you, and hoping for a steady return to good health.

USA- the greatest country ever conceived by man and shaped by providence. :usa

Now for some fun thanks. . . :lolol:

Tractors- where would any of us be without tractors?

Hydraulics- Surely one of the greatest inventions, especially when added to a . . . Tractor!

FEL- much better if you have a tractor with hydraulics! There not nearly as much fun by themselves. :banghead:

Dirt- I'm so glad to have something to play with. A tractor and FEL wouldn't be much fun just on the parking lot.

GTT- An entertaining, group of folks. I think some of them may enjoy a beverage or two :bigbeer: but are always willing to help someone out, especially if it involves spending their money.

I relinquish the floor- who's next?

Treefarmer
Treefarmer - your sentiment on things to be thankful for, life in general, tractors and the GTT gang was well thought out and articulated. Thank you.

I yield the balance of my time to the next person who responds to this post

Brian

·
Registered
12,590 Posts
Treefarmer pretty much made a complete list.

The only thing I would add are the brave young men and women in our military who protect us and our way of life.

They are the best. My family is thankful for all of them. :usa

1 - 5 of 5 Posts