Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WHAT YOU GET

Absolutely Free MCS Storage Cart for the JD 14 Bushel Powerflow MCS System. Compatible with X500 and X700 Series Tractors equipped with JD Click-N-Go Hopper Mount. This unit is brand new in the box and will be shipped to you at no cost! Almost a $400.00 value!

WHY YOU WANT ONE

Fall is fast approaching! This unit will store all your MCS parts (Hopper, Chute, Power Flow) in one location rather than spread all over your shop floor. Need to move it, just roll it away!

WHO IS ELIGIBLE

Any GTT member that needs one. Should you win, but already purchased one from me, I will refund the entire purchase price. Not a GTT member, sign up!

HOW TO ENTER

Simply reply to this thread, but there is a catch! Everyone here likes pictures. Please attach a picture of your awesome tractor sitting on your awesome grass! A small price to pay for a nice prize!

THE WINNER IS..

At the end of 30 days, I will put all the names in a hat. Jamison will be in charge of selecting one at random. I will contact the winner and arrange for immediate shipping.

GOOD LUCK

I encourage everyone with a compatible tractor to enter!! These are really nice storage carts and I guarantee you will love it!

Attachments

·
Registered
81 Posts
Well I don't have any pics of my x758 on my lawn, but I do have a pic where you can see some of the area I mow with it at times. And right now we're going through a drought and all of my lawn is pretty much dead now since my well is not good enough to irrigate. The pic is in the spring when everything was still nice and wet, so I'm glad I have 4x4. By the way I love my cart and I'm glad I bought it.

·
Super Moderator
7,874 Posts
Randy, That's very generous of you! Great products as well.

I have your MCS Quick Hitch mount and it makes a world of difference!:thumbup1gif:

Frank

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,189 Posts
Well I don't have any pics of my x758 on my lawn, but I do have a pic where you can see some of the area I mow with it at times. And right now we're going through a drought and all of my lawn is pretty much dead now since my well is not good enough to irrigate. The pic is in the spring when everything was still nice and wet, so I'm glad I have 4x4. By the way I love my cart and I'm glad I bought it.
I can't use one but Thank you for doing this for the ones that can. I had to post and make a remark about this pic. That is what you call getting it dirty! :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
7,427 Posts
I do not have the x500 or x700 tractor, so this is NOT an entry. Just thanks for the generous prize for a lucky GTT member. :greentractorride:

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Randy,

Wow, almost makes me want to go out and get an x500/700 series.....

Thanks for this for some lucky member.

As I can't use it, I'm not entering but I also can't resist an invitation to post pictures.....

IMAG00019-50.jpg

·
Registered
81 Posts
Here's another pic with its big brother, right when I got it.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Review of X Series Cart from GTT Member

Review of the MCS Storage Cart for X Series Tractors
Good day all! Just wanted to post a quick review of the MCS Storage Cart for X Series Tractors from jamisonbryce.com

I have a 2015 X739 with the 14 BU MCS which mounts to the tractor with the click n go. I'm cutting about 3 acres, much of which is away from the house so I like to drop the MCS system off when cutting the back 40. I wanted a way to quickly and neatly store the system mid-way through cutting. The Jamison Bryce cart looked like just the ticket so I ordered one. First impression is that Randy Lang at Jamison Bryce puts customer service and product quality ahead of anything else. His responses to my e-mails were prompt and helpful. I was ordering from the 1st prototypes and was amazed when Randy contacted me to say that he wasn't 100% satisfied with the original so he was sending me a redesigned model and eating the cost of the 1st prototype. Who does that?! These days I'd expect a vendor to pawn off any and all inventory and let the customer deal with any imperfections. It is clear that Randy is VERY particular about the products that he puts the Jamison Bryce name on.

As for the product's function, it is perfect. I'm a Mechanical and Materials Engineer and I can honestly say that the tolerances on the click n go portion of the cart are tighter than on the tractor. I sometimes struggle to get the bagger attachment to "click" onto the tractor, but it goes on the cart like butter. There is a spot to store all the components of the MCS, and the powder coat is flawless.

I typically grab another family member to help lift the MCS bagger assembly off and on, but that's because the 14 BU is so wide it's really tough for one person to get their arms around. I have moved the system from the tractor to the cart and back alone on occasion. The swivel castor wheels are high quality and make moving the loaded cart around the garage a breeze.

Bottom Line, if you have an X700 series and the MCS I highly recommend the MCS Storage Cart from Jamison Bryce for ease of use and quality.

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
As someone who owns Randy's Imatch version on a 1 series, I completely agree .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
81 Posts
Well, it looks like BIGCSS has this one in the bag, no pun inteded! After all, he was the only entry. Since he has already purchased one, I will be sending him a full refund of the purchase price. Congrats!!
That's awesome! I have another PIC I took the other day of mine on some of the area I mow with the tractor all dirty from the dust, just need to get them on my computer to upload.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts