Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going to buy an X320 this week. A guy from another site suggested that I wait until the end of October. He said JD sometimes comes out with some good deals. I'm glad I did. :yahoo: I checked the site this morning, and found this...

$500 off all 300, 500, 700 Series tractors.

http://www.deere.com/wps/dcom/en_US/buying_and_finance/usa/special_offers/index.page?

I'm going to call my dealer when he gets in and verify that there is no "fine print". :laugh:

·
Administrator
17,950 Posts
This just proves that procrastination DOES pay off sometimes:laugh:

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This just proves that procrastination DOES pay off sometimes:laugh:
LOL... Yep, but I wasn't really procrastinating, as there were no deals on the X320 until today.

Anyhow, I was at my dealer this morning when he opened the door (with a printout of the new rebate). Checked out the tractor, he gave me a good deal on the trade of my LX288... done deal! I pick it up next Saturday. :yahoo:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Awesome Mr. Procrastinator!....you have my permission to yell at KennyD for that:lol:

There's another good saying "Good things come to them that wait"!

Congrats sir, and don't forget to share your pics! Hope you can sleep between now and Saturday:yahoo:

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys!

No problem sleeping. However, I sure hope the snow melts by Saturday. :lol:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,411 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Dave T, I call it smart.
Well, again, I can't take any of the credit. A guy told me to wait until the end of October/beginning of November. He said that last year they had deals... he was right.

I can't complain. With the $500 off, and the trade of my 2000 LX-288, I was able to get an OTD price of $2600 for a new X320.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Well, again, I can't take any of the credit. A guy told me to wait until the end of October/beginning of November. He said that last year they had deals... he was right.

I can't complain. With the $500 off, and the trade of my 2000 LX-288, I was able to get an OTD price of $2600 for a new X320.

Dang Dave T! You sure we can't all be arrested as an accomplice to lawn-mower theft?

Double congrats bud!:good2:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts