Got the 46 A back together and going pulling this coming saturday folks. I did not do any thing to much to this tractor. Fixed some oil leaks and had a cam job done. Ha, before I knew it the crank shaft was out on the floor, so much for fixing oil leaks I guess. Over the last year and a half I made some repairs and set bearing clearances correctly and had the cam reground as well as the followers. Now that the carb is adjusted to what I think is proper she is ready to go to the pull. Since she is back together and in running order i may fart around with the electrical portion as it has electric start and lights. But the next big job is the 50 or the new to me 51 A. One of them is going to be a more dedicated puller, on a budget however. I will make sure to post up how she runs after the pull saturday. Have a good one!