Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is this the correct forum for posting about golf carts, or should I use the Off Topic section, or don't post about them at all, or ? I'm working on two cart projects at the same time and thought I might yak about them occasionally. One will have a hotrod theme and the other will be a dirt buggy for bombing around our farms.

Army

·
Administrator
20,350 Posts
This is just fine. :drinks: Post away. If you happen to post a thread in the wrong section, we'll move it for you and let you know. You can always ask a mod or admin for any assistance. :hi:

BTW, there isn't too many subjects we won't discuss here, even the occasional orange tractor....Eeeew. :lol:

Sent using Tapatalk

·
Registered
437 Posts
Orange tractors? I thought they were just a myth.

Army
Nope, they use them in Florida and California all the time for hauling in their citrus crop. They're actually green but everyone calls them orange tractors. At least that's my understanding.:laugh:

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
PaDave,

Good one! Some of those citrus tractors might be lemons as well if they are orange tractors (not the green ones though, at most they are limes...:lol:

Army, post away about the hot rod cart. Golf carts are for more than manicured courses -- we use the electric one with the convertable rear seat/utility deck for transporting just about everything...including guests at a champagne brunch for drives around the forest paths.
cart tour - champagne brunch.jpg

The 322 and Johnny bucket were busy placing cedar chips on these paths prior to the party, but they came out very nice indeed.

Chuck

1 - 6 of 6 Posts