Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so im new to this forum so im gonna give it a shot. 7 years ago my father passed away and me and my little brother inherited his 2130(unsure of the year) well in high school i started to restore it. It Had the enclosed cab which we removed and i wanted to do away with that and just have a open cab with a roll bar. Well needless to say 4 years latter i wanna get back at it. I need to find a platform i guess youd say to put in place of the cab, Along with a wiring harness, and fenders. If anybody could point me in the right direction as to where i could find these parts some what close to tn would be helpful. Id like to get it back goin and get it back runnin like a deere.

·
Administrator
20,466 Posts
:wgtt:

Have you tried the tractor junk yards in Sikeston MO? Readily close to you and have a large supply of parts and tractors.:thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Naw I hadn't, I was thinking about that but I wasn't sure if there was some closer. Ill probably just end up goin up there cause my uncles has had alot of luck there in the past.

·
Registered
222 Posts
As far as a wiring harness....If I need them, I just buy new ones, saves headaches in the long run and simpler.

Whats the name of the one in sikeston? Them fellas in Conway mo are good guys too, lots of new generation and that style there.

·
Premium Member
7,578 Posts
If it's anything like a 2030, the fenders mount to the axle housings. Floor boards mount to the fenders and transmission case, they are called fender extensions. There is a cover over the shifter and top of the transmission. The seat mounts to the rockshaft housing. Roll bar mounts to the axle housings.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts