·
Registered
12,012 Posts

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:unknown:gizmo2-did u get one too? or should i say did Mel let u get one:lolol:

that seems like a good price-but i hate to stray from my Milwaukee line of battery stuff.

can ya show me a Milwaukee one that cheap:dunno:
I've had one for a couple of years now and like Toughsox, paid way more than $99.

DeWALT owners don't give a crap about Milwaukee stuff. :lolol:

·
Registered
11,641 Posts
I've had one for a couple of years now and like Toughsox, paid way more than $99.

DeWALT owners don't give a crap about Milwaukee stuff. :lolol:
Isn't Milwaukee the place where they make beer?

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Hmm. That is a good deal.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Do I need this? :dunno: Did I buy this? :thumbup1gif: Too good of a deal to pass up! Thanks for sharing.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Do I need this? :dunno: Did I buy this? :thumbup1gif: Too good of a deal to pass up! Thanks for sharing.
This is one of those tools you don't think you need. I never thought I needed one. I was wrong.

·
Registered
927 Posts
I bought one of these kits a year or so ago. Didn't really need the tool, or so I thought. I haven't used it a lot, but the times I have used it, it has come in quite handy. Well worth the $110 I spent.

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
I was at HD a couple weeks ago and picked one up. Not sure if the sale is still on or not. I haven't used it yet but I have some plans for it. While I already had a Fein oscillating saw, it is corded and I have a bunch of Dewalt cordless tools anyhow so it will be nice to just grab this for a quick job.

·
Premium Member
4,208 Posts
I was at HD a couple weeks ago and picked one up. Not sure if the sale is still on or not. I haven't used it yet but I have some plans for it. While I already had a Fein oscillating saw, it is corded and I have a bunch of Dewalt cordless tools anyhow so it will be nice to just grab this for a quick job.
I bought the exact same one Sunday! Wife says now what!!! A man can never have enough tools in my opinion.. The are handy tools especially battery operated. I got it from Amazon same price.. :good2: Jeff

1 - 14 of 14 Posts