Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
20,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to the Good Guys car show today. Figured you guys might enjoy a few pics. :drinks:

Attachments

·
Administrator
20,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A few more....

Got to love Tennessee. It's the only place I've seen a registered and tagged full-on drag car. That thing ain't no joke. :lol:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,883 Posts
Good pics. Goodguys always has some great cars; have attended the one in Ft. Worth and the one in Des Moines. That one pic (about #4) looks like an old Dodge Power Wagon that has been radically modified. Any opinion as to what that is?

·
Administrator
20,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good pics. Goodguys always has some great cars; have attended the one in Ft. Worth and the one in Des Moines. That one pic (about #4) looks like an old Dodge Power Wagon that has been radically modified. Any opinion as to what that is?
I think you're spot on sir.:good2:

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
The blue 66 or 67 Chevelle...... that poor car... :cray: Just not a fan of that style, what pro touring?

·
Premium Member
4,883 Posts
The blue 66 or 67 Chevelle...... that poor car... :cray: Just not a fan of that style, what pro touring?
I tend to agree...I prefer to see the "original" look in a car, so most modifications don't do much for me. Not to say that there aren't some mods that are improvements, but for the most part, I'll go with the factory designers. For instance, chopping the tops of such great cars like the old '51 and '52 Mercks detracts from what was an excellent original design. I like to look at all the rods of course, but I rarely see one that I would like to own...unless the body is basically original.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts