Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 91171 Posts

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning all...
Just about done with my first cup of coffee what a busy day yesterday was. Amongst everything else going on getting ready for my daughters new horse I took a couple of hours to make a stall door grill for a real good friend of ours.

Kevin M_1.JPG
Nice morning here and way too much stuff to get done again today to even think about.
Have a good day all.

·
Super Moderator
7,800 Posts
Nice job!

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Gonna be a beautiful day here in New England, working the coffee right now

·
Administrator
20,162 Posts
Looks good Keith!:thumbup1gif:

Got the video on the chipper yet?:munch:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Administrator
20,162 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,396 Posts
Good morning all...
Just about done with my first cup of coffee what a busy day yesterday was. Amongst everything else going on getting ready for my daughters new horse I took a couple of hours to make a stall door grill for a real good friend of ours.

View attachment 31421
Nice morning here and way too much stuff to get done again today to even think about.
Have a good day all.
Gee whiz! I thought all you did was drink coffee and post on GTT. Get 're done! :greentractorride: Nice job!

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Gee whiz! I thought all you did was drink coffee and post on GTT. Get 're done! :greentractorride: Nice job!
Thanks.
I wish! Not really.
I do more by accident or unplanned than most do planned.:lol: It truly is never ending.
Already today I've needed to change from forks to bucket 3 times.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Still on my first coffee. Slow going this morning too much work and too much sun yesterday.
Did use the tractor and forks to help a friend remove a very heavy wood stove from their basement yesterday.
Looks like it may be another nice day.
Have a good day.

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
Finished 2 cups of coffee, and need to get going. So hot around this part of the world that I think I am dragging all the time! :flag_of_truce:

·
Premium Member
5,703 Posts
Stayed in the sack 'til 6 this morning, little foggy out around here this morning. Not a lot lined up for today, but will probably go to the farm tomorrow & do some trimming around the ponds & trails. ~~ Lowell

·
Premium Member
7,396 Posts
Thanks.
I wish! Not really.
I do more by accident or unplanned than most do planned.:lol: It truly is never ending.
Already today I've needed to change from forks to bucket 3 times.

You must be retired. I am. I don't know how I found time for "work" as in an 8-12hr per day job.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You must be retired. I am. I don't know how I found time for "work" as in an 8-12hr per day job.
Nope, wish I was. Burning the candle at both ends is getting to be real tough.

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
I know what you mean. Between the heat and long hours, I am getting real tired of the rat race. Judy and I have talked of selling it all and getting a small rv...set up along a river somewhere or something. It seems what we own demands all of our time and its getting harder to maintain it, the older we get.But yet...we still keep wanting more stuff:flag_of_truce:

·
Registered
11,000 Posts
I know what you mean. Between the heat and long hours, I am getting real tired of the rat race. Judy and I have talked of selling it all and getting a small rv...set up along a river somewhere or something. It seems what we own demands all of our time and its getting harder to maintain it, the older we get.But yet...we still keep wanting more stuff:flag_of_truce:
1. Make sure the river is not the Rio Grande, unless you have an armored RV with plenty of weaponry. On second thought, maybe I will join you.:laugh:

2. The "stuff" part is my problem also. The toys are too damned expensive.:greentractorride:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1. Make sure the river is not the Rio Grande, unless you have an armored RV with plenty of weaponry. On second thought, maybe I will join you.:laugh:

2. The "stuff" part is my problem also. The toys are too damned expensive.:greentractorride:
I had to go out and buy a chipper, too darn old to keep up otherwise. That's my story.:lol:

1 - 20 of 91171 Posts