Green Tractor Talk banner

86701 - 86720 of 91082 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,027 Posts
I've reported these posts as being a personal attack on another member who has never been anything but kind and sympathetic to others. Don't be surprised when you get a little taste of the ban hammer for treating me so. :bash:
Hey, how did I get included in that!

I figured you would give them a good :nunu: and what do I get :bash:

:hand:

I did figure you for a tattle tail.

Kind and sympathetic....... Yeah right.

No worries, I have a 1026R you can use!

:lolol:

Sorry, but I'll pass.

·
Premium Member
7,027 Posts
Got some more trimming done.

20190910_112447.jpg

20190910_124239.jpg

When I got done the weather app on my phone said it was 93, feels like 100. :banghead:

Come on old man winter, you got a couple more left in you. Please don't let the Al Gore global warming snowflakes get you down. They are just a bunch of whusies.

·
Registered
10,985 Posts
A double attack! For certain, this is reported too! The banishments will happen as soon as I finish negotiating prices. These admins can't be bought as cheap as one would think.
I didn't know we were supposed to pay them. I've been reporting nearly everyone thinking that I was going to get a big check. Now you tell me.:banghead:

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
:hi:morning-been sitting here for a while surfing u-tube videos. going to the dentist today-well this afternoon to get a tooth pulled. this fella knocks ya out:bash: (they use [h=1]anesthesiologists[/h] thru a IV)have went to same office since 1978-- he's not one of them but uses that stuff to put u to sleep with.he's slick as all get out with inserting the needle too:good2: 20 minutes in the chair-they wake u up-give u some 7-up to drink, u go out and write ur check to pay ur bill. gone!

later:munch:

·
Registered
3,832 Posts
Good Morning Folks!

67* with rain now and thunderstorms coming.

More of yesterday today and tomorrow won't be much different.

Have a terrific Wednesday!

rtgt - Yeah, sorry about that. I was hallucinating from glue fumes from the remodel job and lost track of who's who. You were caught up with the riff-raff by mistake.

·
Corndog Hater
10,956 Posts
Good morning citizens. We’ve got a soccer game today but first I have to finish up moving my office. We have a new engineering technician starting tomorrow. He’s going into my office/cubicle. I’m moving into one of the big front offices. I’m going from two small windows that look out over tall shrubs and a brick wall, to a wall of seven windows looking out at the street and are shaded by a nice crimson maple. I don’t mind the move at all!

Enjoy your day friends

·
Registered
3,832 Posts
Good morning citizens. We’ve got a soccer game today but first I have to finish up moving my office. We have a new engineering technician starting tomorrow. He’s going into my office/cubicle. I’m moving into one of the big front offices. I’m going from two small windows that look out over tall shrubs and a brick wall, to a wall of seven windows looking out at the street and are shaded by a nice crimson maple. I don’t mind the move at all!

Enjoy your day friends
Big Shot = Big Office! :thumbup1gif:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #86,709
Maybe you can have your personalized avatar title changed from "Old Pa-pa" to "Old Suck-Up." Pretty soon your nose will be brown as Gizmo's ... heretofore not thought possible.
It's all about WHO you're brown nosing. :lol:
Email I saw this morning regarding the tail light...

*Important Update*

Hello Keith,

You are receiving this notice because your reimbursement in the amount of $236.23 has been processed and will arrive within 7 days.
Thank You,

Customer / Retailer Services.

I’m betting a wire is now melted against a pipe in multiple locations.
Gonna be hard to trouble shoot something that works or is working. :banghead:

Got some more trimming done.

Nice picture, IMO. :thumbup1gif:

Morning all. Off to the JD dealer this morning, need Hydraulic oil and the Honda generator needs to have the recall done on it. They are going to do the recall repair on the Honda while I wait for it.

·
Registered
10,985 Posts
He really must be a Big Deal around there. :lol:
The office with all the glass sounds very energy inefficient to me. Probably the county should look into covering the windows and leave a slot at the top for a bit of sunlight.

64 and partly cloudy this morning.
Good morning, everyone.

Don't forget - Flags at half staff today.:usa

·
Premium Member
5,702 Posts
74* this morning, aiming for 88*!

Wife's daily infusion this morning & NP appointment this afternoon, hope I can work a yard mowing in there sometime. Got the 314 out yesterday & spread 102 lbs of fall fertilizer. :greentractorride:

·
Registered
11,886 Posts
Morning all :coffee::coffee::usa

·
Premium Member
7,027 Posts
rtgt - Yeah, sorry about that. I was hallucinating from glue fumes from the remodel job and lost track of who's who. You were caught up with the riff-raff by mistake.
Not the first time that has happened. :hide:

Good morning everyone.

Looking like it is gonna be another day that feels like 100. :flag_of_truce: According to the guy on the radio, yesterday was the hottest day of the year. :banghead: Not sure about that, but this silliness needs to end.

Still gonna work on the fall cleanup. Heading back behind the upper pond and then around the back fence line.

Might enjoy a couple :bigbeer: when I come in to cool off.

Never Forget. :usa

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Good morning everyone. Man it’s foggy and humid out. Not too much going today, see what i get into.

Never forget :usa:usa

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
Good Morning.

I was walking out to my truck this morning just as I hit the remote to unlock the door, a huge flash of lightning. Thunder in about 3 more steps. Just about had to go back in for a re-wipe.:mocking: It seemed like I pushed the button and caused the flash. It was that split second of what day heck.

·
Registered
20,782 Posts
Good Morning GTT!

Rtgt - what a beautiful pond! But man oh man that’s a lot of trimming - especially with your Louisianan weather!

Very foggy here this morning but cool enough at 60*. Supposed to be 87* today - yuk! Will be hiding in the A/C this afternoon.

Trip went well yesterday - were home by 10:30 which was awesome. Mrs. C doesn’t have to go back to the knee doc for a month now. The infection is ever so slowly dissipating - taking forever. Likely this is because of her liver issues - slows her whole system down. Still a bit swollen and still in a lot of pain. 4 months post-op and still in a lot of pain - I wish there was something I could do to help her.

Her father who is 77 I think had his knee done last week. His attitude ahead of time was that it would be a piece of cake. Well he has changed his tune a bit now I guess - that first week is tough. He starts therapy today.

No plans for today but will have to get into something. Just can’t shake this restlessness......

·
Premium Member
13,766 Posts
Good morning, 9-11-01 Never Forget :usa

Need to go and lower the flag.

Wife has eye appt this afternoon , before going want to mow the in-law front yard.

Later
Good day

:usa

·
Registered
11,886 Posts
Good Morning.

I was walking out to my truck this morning just as I hit the remote to unlock the door, a huge flash of lightning. Thunder in about 3 more steps. Just about had to go back in for a re-wipe.:mocking: It seemed like I pushed the button and caused the flash. It was that split second of what day heck.
Now this was funny.

:lolol::lolol:

86701 - 86720 of 91082 Posts