·
Registered
9,735 Posts
Happy Birthday, Marlin.
--------------------------------------

Good to see Tucker is home. (y)
----------------------------------------

Hey, y'all.
We returned home a few minutes ago. Had a safe trip. Mrs.FW was driving. (y)
Children's and grand children's gift exchange went well. There was good food to be had.

Gonna eat dinner and relax a while.

Have a good night.

·
Registered
2,175 Posts

·
Administrator
16,787 Posts

·
Registered
11,907 Posts

·
Registered
11,487 Posts
Test: Images

View attachment 721046
[/QUOTE
is that the lady from on u-tube who does pics? is her husband's name Lawrence? for the love of god, i can not remember her name. is it Meredith? she is a real beauty to say the least-huh. great videos too.
evening--been home for a bit now. we went to town again........poor Charley boy was half crying thru the 7th stop, told him if he was ok waiting and a couple more stops i would get him and us a pizza at pizza hut then to bring home and eat. he was happy then. 😂 (y) i only went in at one place, why?---cause hams was on sale-so i had to go thru the line by myself to get the 2nd ham. getting homemade baked beans this week, she also said if i drove her around today, she was gonna fry me a slice or so for breakfast tomorrow morning. whoop-ee-haven't had fried ham in ages.
well its time to mosey on over to the Secret Santa thread. gotta learn how to post a pic. later

·
Registered
11,907 Posts
Naw Big Jim, that's Heather Locklear, between her and Daisy Duke I smudged a lot of socks. 🤣

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Saturday, December 14th ~

"I'm grateful to intelligent people. That doesn't mean educated. That doesn't mean intellectual. I mean really intelligent. What black old people used to call 'mother wit' means intelligence that you had in your mother's womb. That's what you rely on. You know what's right to do." Maya Angelou

"The old believe everything, the middle-aged suspect everything, the young know everything. Oscar Wilde

Good Morning ~
41º with a 2 mph wind from the SSW. The pressure is steady and we've had 0.02" of rain since mid-night. Today, 46º with a 70% chance of a shower or two.

I had a very sore right hip yesterday afternoon and last night. Not sure what I did and so glad it's better this morning . . . Because the family is taking me to a German restaurant for lunch since it's my birthday today. Very nice for an old man. Gustav's Pub & Grill

That's it for today. I worked in the shop just a little cleaning things up and now it's time to get ready.

Later . . .
Happy birthday Marlin! I hope you enjoyed your day and your German meal!
Take care!
WB

·
Premium Member
604 Posts
Pat, yes that is my girlfriend Heather L.

·
Premium Member
4,334 Posts
91161 - 91169 of 91169 Posts