Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #94,363

·
Premium Member
14,122 Posts
Greg " She will be missed. RIP, Olivia. "
So sorry for your loss , may she RIP

Good morning temp only dropped to 21° but temp is suppose to keep dropping today.

Last evening at our Lions meeting , talked with my friend that had the Branson tractor that blew. He heard from the dealer yesterday, they had the engine started yesterday. Seems it had several push rods to bend . He told them he didn't it back till it set outside overnight and then start and make sure it starts as it should or still up to old trick of just barely turning over.

Here is my take on the little red truck. Several items still need to be glued on such as fenders , running boards and front bumper. I'm not happy with the look of the cab, so planning on sanding it down to 1/4" or less.
Wife wants to paint this Red, grill and bumper a dull silver and ofcourse black tires. IMG_20200213_163339963.jpg IMG_20200122_195422812.jpg
Later
Good day

·
Registered
21,484 Posts
Good Morning GTT!

Trip to our PCP went well enough yesterday. There was a lot more snow to our north but the plow boys did a good job - roads were bare all the way.

Talked with the doc some about my aching legs / RLS. She doesn’t believe it is RLS but agrees with what my Rheumatologist said - that it is aching caused by nerve damage due to the RA. She adjusted one of my meds - Lyrica - a bit of an increase and adjusted when I take them. That stuff worked wonders when I first started it but guess I am becoming tolerant to it.

One thing she said was that we need to give me some quality of life. Oh boy - wouldn’t that be nice! It really made me appreciate her - only have seen her twice now since our doc of 25 years left. She really seems to care.

Cold out there this morning at 16*. But it’s just beautiful! Cold, crisp, and DRY air. I will be outside some today as this weather doesn’t make me hurt like the intense humidity does.

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Good morning.
Stan, a good Dr. you like and can actually talk to makes a big difference.

-11 here, the turkeys look cold outside my office window. The squirrels don't see to care.

·
Premium Member
14,122 Posts
Ah still good morning,

almost forgot ,, since today is Valentines day

My fear of roses is a thorny issue. I'm not sure what exactly it stems from,
but it seems likely I'll be stuck with it . #pun

·
Old Pa-pa
11,418 Posts
Good morning all,

Thank you for the prayers, but it probably would have taken a miracle to save my SIL's step mother. It's with a heavy heart that I have to report that she passed away around 10 o'clock last night. We were fortunate to have had her in our life. She will be missed. RIP, Olivia.

Later
Sorry for your loss jdforever, prayers for the family.

·
Old Pa-pa
11,418 Posts

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
Ya got all three of'em in one fell swoop!
Must of been feeling pretty spry this morning. (y):ROFLMAO:
heck OC-i think he feels that spry every day :censored:
wife had made some green beans with salt water taters and ham mixed in. i ate a bowl of that, along with some fruit mixed up-guessing its called fruit cocktail or something like that. boy i'm full now.
she's making us a cherry cheese cake later -says its for her sweet heart--aww:love::giggle:

i wore my poor ole fingers out in my earlier post, but not one soul said a word about-huh:cautious:

·
Old Pa-pa
11,418 Posts
heck OC-i think he feels that spry every day :censored:
wife had made some green beans with salt water taters and ham mixed in. i ate a bowl of that, along with some fruit mixed up-guessing its called fruit cocktail or something like that. boy i'm full now.
she's making us a cherry cheese cake later -says its for her sweet heart--aww:love::giggle:

i wore my poor ole fingers out in my earlier post, but not one soul said a word about-huh:cautious:
Well ya got me wondering if I missed something, went back and reread it, nope, still not a word to say about it..........:ROFLMAO:

·
Corndog Hater
11,267 Posts
Kind of quiet on here tonight, must be all my GTT friends are quite the romeos. Me, I still can’t taste a darn thing from this bug I’ve had all week, so I prepared a gourmet meal of Shake and Bake chicken and called it a day.

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
Kind of quiet on here tonight, must be all my GTT friends are quite the romeos. Me, I still can’t taste a darn thing from this bug I’ve had all week, so I prepared a gourmet meal of Shake and Bake chicken and called it a day.
i like shake and bake chicken-yum-i say. hehe

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
good morning people--11* here this fine morning. went to bed early last night-was watching one of my favorite shows on tv-Live PD--oh and the one that's called jeez-just had a senior moment i guess--i cannot remember the other name of that show. jeez.

well back to looking at other things now. later ;)

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Good Morning.
I had plans on making mini corndogs for dinner and watching the truck race, Sweetheart came home from work early and made dinner and took over the TV. I took a pre-bedtime nap.
13°F now headed for 32°F, 30 mph wind gusts might keep me inside.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #94,379
Morning all. Cold morning here, 0°.
Gonna throw BigJim a bone here, wish our Gator had heat.

94361 - 94380 of 94753 Posts