Green Tractor Talk banner

94861 - 94867 of 94867 Posts

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Dirty got the 318 stuck last night and left it, He said he was alone and didn't have anyone to help pull it out.
I could never leave the machine because I didn’t have any help. He needs to understand what these are for....

Good day, we are just going to have a wet and chilly one today. Sure is nice having the pre dawn light to drive to work, but we will loose that week after next.
Enjoy it while it lasts - only 12 days to go until the change.

——————-

Good Morning GTT!

It was so nice after lunch - 55* - I just had to be outside. So did a little more jagger bush trimming with the loppers. I should have known better after the long trip - rough night last might and mighty sore this morning.

Looks like some rain today and tomorrow then back to winter temps through the weekend. Looks like some indoor tinkering.

Have the itch once again to look at a Gator after the last 2 days working outside. Among all my other aches and pains my right hip gets bad quickly when walking around. Actually had a hard time making back to the house when I was done after an hour of work yesterday. The current financial incentives end on Monday - don’t know if they will keep them then for spring. I just don’t have a 3 hour round trip to the nearest dealer in me right now.

There is a Polaris dealer in town but not at all familiar with them. They must have 50 machines sitting on their lot but they all are really fancy things.

·
Registered
4,081 Posts
Good morning all. Taxes done for another year. Storm head our way, guessers have amounts all over the place so guess we will wait and see. Not sure if I will get any seat time, it’s so soft not sure if I’ll even bother. Guess it depends on how much we get. Not much else happening, go check on Mom and visit some today. Everyone have a great day.

Stan Polaris makes a nice machine also. I looked at them before I bought my gator, and had a hard decision on witch one to get. I have two Polaris sportsman 4 wheelers and have been great with little problems along with several Polaris snowmobiles over the years. If your Polaris dealer is close that might be a good way to go.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #94,863
Stan Polaris makes a nice machine also
I also looked hard at the Polaris SxS when we bought our second Gator, the XUV560. Hands down a lot more bells and whistles on the Polaris but they sure lack in the meat of the unit.

·
Registered
10,312 Posts
Good morning.

55° and cloudy. It decided to rain at dark:30 yesterday, but didn't last very long.

Mrs. FW approved of the hanging hamper project, so I'm guessing I'll now have to chalk and paint it. Also need to buy and install knobs for the cabinet doors. I'm glad this project is about done with, as it was interfering with my slacking duties.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will bet liquor sales damn near equal groceries.
That, and Lotto tickets.(y) Not so much hard liquor, but cold beer sales and cigarettes are the going thing. Oh! and gasoline sales are high there(in volume, not price). It's also the only place around that sells Non-Ethanol fuel.

Nice idea to be up off the ground.
Yep.... It's got a memory-foam mattress also. (y) The days of sleeping on the ground are long gone.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y'all have a great day.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Good Morning
Just like jdmich said, was 4-8 inches now maybe a dusting. I'm not complaining I would like to see a early spring here. Never made it to get a new computer yesterday maybe I can make it today. 31* right now but damp as you know what. You all have a good and safe day.👍

·
Registered
324 Posts
Good morning all. :coffee:

30* here with a high of 55*.

It’s supposed to be dry all week with highs in the low 60’s by Friday. I think I see some seat time in my future. The field needs more attention after sitting all winter. Life is good.

·
Registered
21,530 Posts
Good morning all. Taxes done for another year. Storm head our way, guessers have amounts all over the place so guess we will wait and see. Not sure if I will get any seat time, it’s so soft not sure if I’ll even bother. Guess it depends on how much we get. Not much else happening, go check on Mom and visit some today. Everyone have a great day.

Stan Polaris makes a nice machine also. I looked at them before I bought my gator, and had a hard decision on witch one to get. I have two Polaris sportsman 4 wheelers and have been great with little problems along with several Polaris snowmobiles over the years. If your Polaris dealer is close that might be a good way to go.
I also looked hard at the Polaris SxS when we bought our second Gator, the XUV560. Hands down a lot more bells and whistles on the Polaris but they sure lack in the meat of the unit.
yeah - makes sense to me. I’ve always been an advocate of having local dealer support for machinery. Next time in town I’ll stop and take a look at the Ranger.

94861 - 94867 of 94867 Posts