Green Tractor Talk banner

96381 - 96400 of 96823 Posts

·
Registered
11,976 Posts
Can I drive the Caddy?
sure with a little instructions i see ya going up and down the mountain in no time (y) 😃
What kind of scope do you plan on using.
View attachment 731683

Wouldn't be worth it to me. View attachment 731684
hey--------------in my defence i meant when u turn ur phone or puteron and u can see the other person on ur screen then. could not spell that word i wanted, so used scope instead:rolleyes:

boy i sure wish the wife would get around to helping me make a folder for all the smileys i got sent to me-right now i need the rolling laughing smiley-ha!

·
Premium Member
14,388 Posts
Good morning, 34° with a high near 65°

Later
Good day

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
Good Morning Folks!

27* and clear. 60s and rain this afternoon.

Have a great Thursday!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Good Morning Everyone

43* going up to 54* very slight chance of rain.

Great night I actually slept in bed the whole night. I got up mommy and the puppy was in the chair, my turn I woke the puppy up instead of the other way around. Grandkids kept the little thing busy inside and outside wore it right down.
Got to get my coke have a headache, nothing like a cold one first thing in the morning.

As always be safe and careful.

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Morning everyone. Beautiful day yesterday, was able to get a lot done. Took back blade off and york rake on 790. Graded my gravel part of drive and farm around hay barn. Trees
trimmed, so I don’t Scratch new to us 5th wheel tomorrow when I bring it home. Excited for tomorrow. Everyone have a great day.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
40° and is supposed to make 60°. A bit of morning haze. Working into a routine with the in-laws living with us. Had my just Egg, maple sausage (plant based), and vegan peperjack cheese on English muffin bread for breakfest. I still don’t miss SPAM. Closing on three months of meat and dairy free, i don’t weigh but I am down 4 belt notches.

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
Good morning,
Day 2 of the lock down and the world hasn't stopped or even slowed down much for that matter. I don't think people are taking it too seriously.
50% of my staff is out sick or on quarantine. Guess we don't have to worry about layoffs if no one can work anyway.

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts
48* this morning, aiming for 57*!

Morning all!

Need to make a trip to the local grocery store this morning, conference call with the wife's nursing home mid- morning. Probably tinker with the scooter some today & plenty of rest!

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
68° heading to 89°

Wonder why my county changed the stay-at-home to start at 11 PM tonight - 23 hr later than what was originally reported. And they added an 11 PM to 4 AM curfew unless you were driving to an essential job or business. Don't see the point unless a curfew gives them more teeth to enforce than stay-at-home. Not going to make much difference to us 'cause we rarely venture off the property except for my visits to my dad & the grocery.

Sure wish I knew whether to rest or exercise my shoulder. Really putting a crimp in activities.

Take care.

·
Registered
997 Posts
Good morning. Plan to thoroughly clean the rig today. It’s suppose to hit 60*. Also going to put fluid film on the 3 point and crawl under the rig and fluid film anything that moves. Will wing it the rest of the day. A bit of cabin fever here due the virus.

·
Premium Member
8,426 Posts
Good morning everyone.

Looks to be a very nice day. Already sunny and we're supposed to get into the 70's!

Working on the coffee for now.

Planning on spending most of the day outside.

Another day of weather like this and I would be on the Z for sure. Not likely yet cause tomorrow and Saturday is supposed to be rainy.

Hope everyone has a good day.

·
Registered
11,601 Posts
45 F and sunny at 0843.
I made the elderly person weekly trip to the grocery store. No ground beef or chuck roast. Got everything else on the list. I didn't inventory the paper aisle, but I could see plenty of paper towels, but the TP inventory was low, which is better than zero, which it has been. I have to go for blood work tomorrow so I can check for meat then.

Plan for today is to start working on the 2320. Changing engine oil and filter, hydro oil and filter and clean screen, change water separator filter, remove snow plow and finally replace drive shaft u-joints with some that I can grease. I have the joints, just need to disassemble far enough swap them out.

Might even harness up Dixie and take a walk to check on the pipeline progress later in the day.

The sandwich was good Gizmo.
//////////
Good morning, everyone.

·
Premium Member
428 Posts
Good morning all. ☕

Off to Walmart for grocery pickup this morning. Other than that, nothing.

Have a good day!

·
Chief Stick-picker-upper
10,716 Posts
Good morning.

69° headed to ~90°. A few clouds now, but is clearing and going to be a sunny day.

Have a good one.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Diane, Work your shoulder a LITTLE ! Check mobility first: will arm move straight out, will arm move straight ahead, will arm move behind you, can you lift arm over your head? These movements should be with minimal or no pain...stiffness yes, but not intense pain! If movement is OK, do small things for short periods of time. A half hour of doing "something" and the an hour break...unless you have pain, then STOP. A little at a time and you'll be doing your regular work/pleasures. (BTW, I'm NOT a doctor, just sayin' what's worked for me!) Bob

·
Corndog Hater
11,472 Posts
Good Morning Citizens (Barely. The problem with Nutella is not the hazelnuts or the chocolate, it's all the darn sugar in it. Too sweet for me.
Jdmich, looking forward to some pic of the 5th wheel.

Enjoy your day folks!

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
sure with a little instructions i see ya going up and down the mountain in no time (y) 😃

hey--------------in my defence i meant when u turn ur phone or puteron and u can see the other person on ur screen then. could not spell that word i wanted, so used scope instead:rolleyes:

boy i sure wish the wife would get around to helping me make a folder for all the smileys i got sent to me-right now i need the rolling laughing smiley-ha!
Fixed it for ya Jim.
Laugh1.gif
Laugh2.gif
Laugh3.gif
Laugh4.gif
Laugh5.gif
Laugh6.gif
¾
Laugh8.gif
Laugh9.gif

96381 - 96400 of 96823 Posts