Green Tractor Talk banner

96421 - 96440 of 96822 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts
Busy day today, trip into town for a grocery run, on the way home, a friend called offering to help me put up the Purple Martin plastic gourds, got that done before noon. Tinkered with the NTM scooter in between other tasks. Had a conference call with the wife's rehab center this morning, she seems to be improving, slowly, but moving in the right direction!

·
Chief Stick-picker-upper
10,716 Posts
Had a conference call with the wife's rehab center this morning, she seems to be improving, slowly, but moving in the right direction!
That’s good news, Lowell.👍

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Lowell: (y) (y)

we quarantined ourselves, only making necessary trips for essentials.
Wish more would take your attitude. Good Job. (y)

the youngest boy ... brought his mother 5 or 6 pairs of pants to hemp.
Does that mean she'll be putting in secret pockets for ... ah ... rope? :LOL: Sorry, BJ, it was just to tempting to pass.

·
Registered
3,198 Posts

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #96,427

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
Good to have you back Carl. I've been wondering how spring training went for you. Sounds like it was sort of a bust for you guys. There's always next year. 👍

·
Registered
11,601 Posts

·
Chief Stick-picker-upper
10,716 Posts
Industrial chippers are a handy vehicle, for a pathway to a parallel universe.
👍

·
Premium Member
14,388 Posts
Good evening , a beautiful day made it to 71° but clouds have moved in for rain later this evening.

Lowell, good news concerning your wife, glad to hear you are feeling better.

Keith, that is one large pile of chips.

Worked in the basement most of the day trying to get the stand done for the granddaughter, getting closer but still a long way to go.

Just getting home from another walk , 2.2 miles 54 minutes.
Need to hit the shower in a few minutes , after I rest up.:)

Later
Good day

·
Chief Stick-picker-upper
10,716 Posts
I labored this afternoon.
Washed my truck and began light circular motions with polishing compound. I use this instead of a clay-bar. Works well. It only took 4 beers per side.🍺
I’ll do the hood and roof tomorrow .👍

Attachments

·
Chief Stick-picker-upper
10,716 Posts
Gene, would it be possible for you to walk an extra couple of miles for me? I’m feeling a bit overweight.
😆

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
I think I found why Gizmo called the tree trimmers

·
Premium Member
4,990 Posts
Don't see the point unless a curfew gives them more teeth to enforce than stay-at-home.
At first guess so they can stop any vehicle to check for DUI. 2nd thought is I am sure they don’t want to be dealing with drunks any more than necessary though.

Ilmo, stinks that your trip was a bust but I am glad you both got back safe and sound.

·
Premium Member
14,388 Posts
Gene, would it be possible for you to walk an extra couple of miles for me? I’m feeling a bit overweight.
😆
Michael... maybe in a month but at present time, I'm not sure if I could make it another .1 of a mile let alone a couple of extra miles... :)

·
Old Pa-pa
11,522 Posts
I labored this afternoon.
Washed my truck and began light circular motions with polishing compound. I use this instead of a clay-bar. Works well. It only took 4 beers per side.🍺
I’ll do the hood and roof tomorrow .👍
😆
I think I see a correlation there.................. :ROFLMAO:.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Good Early Morning
It's 0236 slept all night yesterday I just knew it was impossible to do it 2 nights in a row. So here I'm sitting in my chair watching tv with no volume on so I don't wake anyone or anything up. Lots of pain is all I'm saying. Will continue in a few hours.
Take Care.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #96,439
It's 0236 slept all night yesterday I just knew it was impossible to do it 2 nights in a row. So here I'm sitting in my chair watching tv
Like a lot of us, been there done that and it sucks EVERY time.

Morning all.

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Can’t like that Driveshaft. Hopefully you get feeling better.
————————————————
Good Friday morning everyone. Pretty nice day yesterday. Mrs and I got all stuff the out and sorted and cleaned, to go in new 5th wheel. With everything going on I’m surprised we can actually go get it, but salesman called yesterday afternoon and confirmed for 0930 this morning. Gonna be a nice day today so truck and it won’t get trashed coming home. Should take up the day. Everyone have a great day.

96421 - 96440 of 96822 Posts