I’m not sure I understand wearing a mask.wearing an N95 mask and wearing nitrile gloves.
Looking at our hospital website - this is also where I take Mrs. C to her specialist appointments - they have posted a guideline from the CDC:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Wash your hands well and frequently—at least 20 seconds with soap and water or with hand sanitizer that is at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover cough/sneeze with a tissue, and then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean/disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- The CDC does not recommend that healthy/uninfected individuals use a mask to prevent becoming ill.