Green Tractor Talk banner

100201 - 100210 of 100210 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,296 Posts
Don't tell Gizmo, but I spent the afternoon putting Meguiar's Hybrid Ceramic Wax on the 4066, supposed to be long lasting, we'll see.
Beads water like crazy and super easy to apply, almost too good to be true
Funny, I just bought a bottle of that for my tractor.

PS
I don't really care what Gizmo thinks
shy-whistler.gif

·
Old Pa-pa
11,727 Posts
Funny, I just bought a bottle of that for my tractor.

PS
I don't really care what Gizmo thinks
View attachment 740297
I always said ya were a cut above them other New Yorkers.(y):ROFLMAO:

I figure the water beading for 6 months is going to tell the tale if it's for real or just hype.

·
Registered
9,373 Posts
I've been searching everywhere for pics of your new red trailer, got nothing.........

What make and model is that, is it a smoker or grill ??

High 80's here, nothing going on and have taken several naps. First Memorial Day weekend in 20+ years we didn't go to lake, damn !
It’s a good one brand ‘open range’. It’s wood fired smoker and grill.

·
Registered
9,373 Posts
That is some good looking meat cooking!
Unfortunately after 6 hours of cooking I had to throw in the towel 30 degrees below temp. Everyone walking by would comment how good it smelled. It’s getting 3 more hours in an electric oven and I’ll be back to use it for breakfast.

Some boneless chicken was in there for 90 minutes, it was delicious.

·
Premium Member
3,803 Posts
Unfortunately after 6 hours of cooking I had to throw in the towel 30 degrees below temp. Everyone walking by would comment how good it smelled. It’s getting 3 more hours in an electric oven and I’ll be back to use it for breakfast.

Some boneless chicken was in there for 90 minutes, it was delicious.
But you gave it your best! Just a little touch up in the oven.

·
Premium Member
3,803 Posts
Couple days ago I mentioned one of Shelby's young steers sniffed a Porky Pine walking across the pasture! Probley won't sniff one again after this so he was put in the Squeeze Chute to hold still and they pulled them out. Cows on open range are not so lucky to be checked every day and would have suffered big time! You look at them and you get stuck. I tried to pick up a dead one once and no matter how I did it I got stuck?

·
Premium Member
3,803 Posts
Shelby has been practicing Bow Hunting and Fishing and got her first Carp today with a arrow the Guys did not get any!! She may work hard all the time but still goes out and has fun!

·
Premium Member
5,468 Posts
Do they just pull out or do the have barbs. Something tells me as much as they hurt going in they are going to hurt more coming out. As much as they like to lick their noses that’s even more trouble.

·
Premium Member
3,803 Posts
Do they just pull out or do the have barbs. Something tells me as much as they hurt going in they are going to hurt more coming out. As much as they like to lick their noses that’s even more trouble.
They have barbs and keep working there way in if not removed. She was able to just pull them out since it had just happen. She checks the cows twice a day and it had just happen so they were not deep yet. Like pulling out a fish hook!

·
Premium Member
5,468 Posts
(y) Where the heck was the lazy badger that should have be protecting them?

100201 - 100210 of 100210 Posts