Green Tractor Talk banner

100221 - 100235 of 100235 Posts

·
Old Pa-pa
11,729 Posts
Yep, sure thing and I did the same................................
I'll take a pic of mine all spiffed up, you take a pic of yours, we'll compare..........:ROFLMAO:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Up early, waiting for the AC folk to show up and install the split system in the "Ladies Cave house", easy come, easy go, like there goes the grapple
I was thinking about getting for the 4066.:cry:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #100,222
Up early, waiting for the AC folk to show up and install the split system in the "Ladies Cave house", easy come, easy go, like there goes the grapple
I was thinking about getting for the 4066.
:cry:
Look at it this way, a grapple would be just one more thing to wax.............................
:ROFLMAO:

·
Old Pa-pa
11,729 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,133 Posts
Good morning happy memorial day everyone sometime thru the day today take a break and remember all the men and women who gave there life for us i hope everyone stays safe and has a good day I got some nice porterhouse steaks for the grill and a cooler full of beer on ice for later I'm not planning on doing much today just going to take it easy

Sent from my ASUS_A009 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
287 Posts
Good Morning Everyone🇺🇸
64° going up to 86°.

We had the girls and there 2 husband with there 3 grandkids over yesterday. The 3 grandkids really enjoyed seen each other, since this crap came and made a mess out of our standard of living.

As always be safe and careful.🇺🇸

·
Premium Member
14,702 Posts
Good morning!

Grass cut at the farm yesterday. Today will be trimming and spraying some weed killer for those hard to maintain areas.

Happy Memorial Day, please do not forget those who made the ultimate sacrifice for us.

Agree ,, we visited another cemetery last evening and placed 2 more flags.

Yesterday at church we had gave 12 flags to our veterans.

Don I put my new flag out yesterday , at half stall (I know early ) and will try to remember to raise it this afternoon.

Good morning, going for a high near 85° today..

Last evening after leaving the cemetery, called youngest brother, "do you and Carol want to go get some ice cream" After then calling his wife and then calling him, we went for ice cream.,,, The 4 of us set in the car and enjoyed a great tasting ice cream.

Later
Have a safe Memorial Day and take time to remember those Heroes that gave their all, and all our Military men and women.

Good day

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Goood Mooornin,

I am in bad shape tractor withdrawal hit me hard yesterday and I moped around all day going what could I have done if the tractor wasn’t in the shop.

Feeling better today and hope to actually get some things accomplished. I did run to town for a thermostat for the upstairs yesterday. Wiring all seemed in order eliminated the high water gage in the pan and narrowed down to not getting a request to cool. “ fan only worked”. Put in a new thermostat and off she went. Happy in-laws in the upstairs.
The old one was an off brand super cheap electronic one, it amazes me what they spent and didn’t spend money on building this house. I put in a basic Honeywell will last as long as we have the house.

·
Registered
4,237 Posts
Good morning all.

9/10" of rain yesterday afternoon and last night.
It may get close to 90° today.

Power washed the 1025R and the Cub Cadet yesterday. They were plenty messy from all the wet grass and the muck we've had lately.

Wife wants me to try smoking some salmon this afternoon on the Egg if it don't rain. We'll see how that goes. Never tried that before.

Enjoy your Memorial Day, but remember those that have sacrificed for us.

·
Registered
3,246 Posts
Good morning,
Coffee3.gif

70° this morning, with bright sunny skies. Pop up thundershowers are expected this afternoon. Going to be a hot one at 88°, which beats the devil out of 20° and snow. There I said it, rtgt. Now you can start ribbing me about the heat.............as if I give a rat's xxx anyways.
Laugh1.gif

Family cookout this afternoon. I've got a number of things to finish for today's get together. Gotta go.............Need to get outside to lower the flag to half mast.
Flag5.gif

Have a great day and quit waxing them tractors. They work better dirty.

Later
Good5 Bye.gif

·
Premium Member
5,956 Posts
65* this morning w/1-1/4" of rain overnight (more since I checked), aiming for 81* w/more rain!

Morning all, I'm late due to no internet, probably stormy weather!

Breakfast's over, "peanut butter bread" is in the oven: Search Results

Trip to the local farm store planned & hope to get some trimming done between rains today.

·
Super Moderator
8,035 Posts
Just checking in before heading out. Going to take the motorcycle out for a ride today and hoping to stay dry. There was a light mist early this AM that subsided. Weatherbug says it's supposed to be partly cloudy today and the temperature is expected to get into the mid 70's. Warmer, clear weather is in the forecast for tomorrow. We'll see.

Have a great day!

·
Premium Member
648 Posts
Good morning all ☕

53* heading to 68. We’re going to take it easy today. I started a Dry Creekbed project thread in the landscape section and will post updates there as we progress.

Hope everyone has a great Memorial Day holiday.

·
Chief Stick-picker-upper
11,249 Posts

Good morning, y'all.
I've been up since 4 AM. Already drank a 3 cups.
Mrs. FW got up at ~6:30, drank coffee and made scrambled egg sandwich for breakfast.

Gonna load a few more items into the PODS unit, then bring a few more to my friend's storage.

We're also going to empty daughter's storage unit in preparation of her moving to Kansas. We'll take over her storage unit, as it's climate-controlled, to store a few on our item, prior to moving into our new house.

Plans are for Mrs. FW, granddaughter(Jane) and I to tow my enclosed trailer(with daughter and SIL's furniture) to their new place in Overland, KS. We're scheduled to leave in a week or so. Jane will return with us and stay until the school year begins.

Going to try to go to the new house this afternoon, to measure window sizes for curtains/window dressing/whatever.

Have a good Memorial Day.

·
Registered
5,929 Posts
Gee thanks for pointing out a positive in that...............................Ya no good #$!&^*@.:ROFLMAO:
Look at it this way, a grapple would be just one more thing to wax............................. View attachment 740324 :ROFLMAO:
I'll take a pic of mine all spiffed up, you take a pic of yours, we'll compare..........:ROFLMAO:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was thinking about getting for the 4066.:cry:
So you don't get the grapple but Momma gets an air conditioned woman lair to spend many happy hours in? What's a few moths hitting fresh air anyway? Giz is spot on with his comment. Would you prefer that Mrs. OC spend all those hot days in your air conditioned cab bending your ear in unnatural directions or would you rather wave to her in her Air conditioned woman cave as you pass by in your air conditioned isolation chamber with the sounds old rock and roll filling the air? I see your dilemma !

100221 - 100235 of 100235 Posts