Green Tractor Talk banner

100461 - 100466 of 100466 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,507 Posts
Got a dealer rep to show up and charge me $150 to tell me I know more than he does......
Ugg.

Digging into the specs of the heater it is a 199,000 BTU device.
Wow. Of course that makes sense but I never really considered how many they were.

·
Premium Member
1,145 Posts
Good morning everyone had to go to dentist this am for a cleaning then went to pick my trailer up at the shop very hot and humid here beer 30 will probably be early again today don't know what else ill get into today yet hope everyone has a good day

Sent from my ASUS_A009 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
14,718 Posts
Good morning, 79° and 80% chance of rain..

Had a good breakfast, with everyone.. for some reason everyone was ready to leave in about 1 hr after eating instead of the usual 2-3 hrs.

Later
Good day

·
Registered
4,576 Posts
I have a hard choice coming up. I have to decide on a nap or finishing a little project for Herminator. Another hour and I'll be done work. I might have to take the nap. I don't want Herm coming up here and seeing we didn't do anything in the shop since the last time he was here. Decisions, Decisions. :ROFLMAO:

·
Premium Member
3,826 Posts
Boy have I opened up a can of worms! I listed that Picnic Table and it sold right off now 3 more people want one and a regular Table! They want my Potting Table also so I have to go buy a truck load of wood to get busy with. Least on the fold up one I am going to cut 3 at once so I don't have to triple think each cut and reset it over and over. Plus going to buy 16 ft 2x4s much better looking wood to be that long. Cost more but less waste and saves time on cuts searching for the best piece. Waiting for my phone call from the doctor and he is now late and wasting a good day of work!

100461 - 100466 of 100466 Posts