Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've received a Quote of $16,400.00 ($17,636.00 w/ tax ) for new 1025r with H120 loader , 60D MMM, & a free box blade bb5048l .... they said this is my price till 5/16/2014 ... is this a good price ??

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,517 Posts
Welcome to GTT pepvol. A lot of members on here with recent purchases and I am sure they will be along shortly.
Where in the US are you? It would help other members in their replies to your posts if your profile location actually started, at least the State. Could even be a member on here that has used your same dealer.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to GTT pepvol. A lot of members on here with recent purchases and I am sure they will be along shortly.
Where in the US are you? It would help other members in their replies to your posts if your profile location actually started, at least the State. Could even be a member on here that has used your same dealer.
Thanks Gizmo , I live in Lenoir City TN , I have 2 John deere dealers about the same distance away from me , one north one south . I was pretty impressed with the Tractor , it was bigger than I thought it was , was thinking it's another one of those tractors that's just another big Lawnmower , but it's not .

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,517 Posts
Thanks Gizmo , I live in Lenoir City TN , I have 2 John deere dealers about the same distance away from me , one north one south . I was pretty impressed with the Tractor , it was bigger than I thought it was , was thinking it's another one of those tractors that's just another big Lawnmower , but it's not .
I would say, not even close.

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Welcome to the forum~!

The first time I walked up to a 1026 was kind of wierd. I thought....whoa ! the seat is almost as high as my 2520....looks are decieving!

Then I started thinking about what I was gonna eat that night.........

·
Administrator
20,732 Posts
:wgtt:

The 1 series is a pretty impressive machine. They have brought many people a lot of joy from the work they can accomplish.

I think the price you got was pretty good. I think you'll be super happy. :good2:

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Its always good to save money. But..I tell you this....in a couple of years, you wont look back on the cost. You'll soon see just how much work these things can save you. It is amazing that I look forward to yard work,landscaping ,etc. I dont have to break my back lifting heavy things anymore. The older you get, the more these things help extend your ability to get things accomplished....
Have fun!

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,517 Posts
Its always good to save money. But..I tell you this....in a couple of years, you wont look back on the cost. You'll soon see just how much work these things can save you. It is amazing that I look forward to yard work,landscaping ,etc. I dont have to break my back lifting heavy things anymore. The older you get, the more these things help extend your ability to get things accomplished....
Have fun!
A lot of truth there. I could argue the "in a couple of years", probably a lot less. People also need to remember they will be doing work they had not planned on doing or couldn't have done without the tractor. Not to mention all the work Babycakes can do without ya.:lol:

·
Registered
313 Posts
Have fun!
A lot of truth there. I could argue the "in a couple of years", probably a lot less. People also need to remember they will be doing work they had not planned on doing or couldn't have done without the tractor. Not to mention all the work Babycakes can do without ya.:lol:
Couple of weeks for me. :laugh: :good2:

·
Registered
48 Posts
I've received a Quote of $16,400.00 ($17,636.00 w/ tax ) for new 1025r with H120 loader , 60D MMM, & a free box blade bb5048l .... they said this is my price till 5/16/2014 ... is this a good price ??
Better jump on that deal. Same price I got but with a 54" deck and H120 with nothing else free. Sounds like I used the wrong dealer.:banghead:

·
Registered
263 Posts
Better jump on that deal. Same price I got but with a 54" deck and H120 with nothing else free. Sounds like I used the wrong dealer.:banghead:
Yeah...my 1025 was right around that amount with H120 and a 647 tiller...no box blade.

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
Just looked at mine and equipped that way (mine does have the ballast box as part of the loader price) was $16,809 less taxes, but I paid $650 for the box blade (2048L)

You got a good price.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Dealer stepped up...

I notified my dealer of the quote I got from another dealer and he is now throwing in the iMatch to my deal. I really appreciate him doing that. It was a total of about $500 difference between the quotes but the iMatch more than makes me happy. :good2:Good for Bridgeport Equipment & Tool in Marietta, OH. Thank you!:hi:

·
Administrator
20,732 Posts
I notified my dealer of the quote I got from another dealer and he is now throwing in the iMatch to my deal. I really appreciate him doing that. It was a total of about $500 difference between the quotes but the iMatch more than makes me happy. :good2:Good for Bridgeport Equipment & Tool in Marietta, OH. Thank you!:hi:
Establishing a good relationship with a quality dealer makes all the difference after the sale too. Sounds like you got one that wants your business.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I got mine for 19,400 with tractor, light kit, toolbox, brush guard, imatch hitch, 54mmm, bagger, h120, and frontier rear blade. They also did 72mo 0%.

Seems pretty good and similar to what you got.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Establishing a good relationship with a quality dealer makes all the difference after the sale too. Sounds like you got one that wants your business.
Yes. Don't let a dealer go south on you. Or you end up with a full MSRP list price on your next purchase. :-(

I am shopping for a new dealer, two to three times further away

1 - 17 of 17 Posts