Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy folks,

I have a small independent tractor dealership in Kalamazoo, MI. I primarily sell John Deere and Kubota tractors along with attachments. I playing around with tractors as much as the next guy and thought I should catch up with the times and join a group of like-minded folks :). So, thanks for having me and I hope to provide some useful contributions, learn some new stuff, and have fun along the way!

·
Administrator
20,364 Posts
:wgtt:

·
Registered
4,076 Posts
:wgtt: from another Michigander. Sure getting a lot of guys from The Mitten on here :bigbeer:

·
Premium Member
2,725 Posts
Welcome from Illinois nice to have you join us. Look forward to your input, it's nice to have a businessman in the mix. Good luck with your business. :good2::good2:

·
Super Moderator
5,484 Posts
:gtfam:

·
Premium Member
14,132 Posts
Welcome from Preston County, West Virginia

·
Registered
11,759 Posts
welcome from south western Pa. any pics of what u have in inventory for now? maybe a web site?

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
welcome from south western Pa. any pics of what u have in inventory for now? maybe a web site?

Howdy,

Yes, I am working on becoming a sponsor to have active links. I don't want to ruffle any feathers before then, but my user handle does give away the name of my website. But, I didn't join just to promote, I like talking tractors and I learn new stuff and see cool stuff everyday that I didn't know about before. Just another way to scratch the itch! ;)

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,203 Posts
:wgtt: Wow, you're 45 miles directly north from where I used to live. :bigthumb:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,109 Posts
Buy Used Tractors | Good Works Lawn + Power, Kalamazoo, MI

Howdy,

Yes, I am working on becoming a sponsor to have active links. I don't want to ruffle any feathers before then, but my user handle does give away the name of my website. But, I didn't join just to promote, I like talking tractors and I learn new stuff and see cool stuff everyday that I didn't know about before. Just another way to scratch the itch! ;)
Oh what the heck :lol:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Welcome from another Michigander! Port Huron area. I bought a used 2014 JD 4052R a few months back from a local JD dealer. If I had known about you, I would certainly at least have checked you out! Best wishes for a thriving business!

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Perfect time to join

Howdy folks,

I have a small independent tractor dealership in Kalamazoo, MI. I primarily sell John Deere and Kubota tractors along with attachments. I playing around with tractors as much as the next guy and thought I should catch up with the times and join a group of like-minded folks :). So, thanks for having me and I hope to provide some useful contributions, learn some new stuff, and have fun along the way!
Welcome to funny farm. . .

I'm happy to see you sell Kubota's as well. I'm looking at a M6800 with a LA1002 loader. Is there anything to watch out for with that model?

Thanks.

Treefarmer

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Welcome to funny farm. . .

I'm happy to see you sell Kubota's as well. I'm looking at a M6800 with a LA1002 loader. Is there anything to watch out for with that model?

Thanks.

Treefarmer
Howdy,

That's a very nice tractor for sure. I've not heard of any prevalent issues with it, but I don't even pretend to know everything about every model out there. Good luck on finding the right one!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts