Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was ranting about this in the gear grinders thread. If you are like me and hate mobile optimized apps on PC computers, you will hate the new version of chrome (version 69.0)

I just ran across this tutorial to help fix this problem and make chrome look like it always has.

new version for reference;

I found this video on how to change it so it looks like earlier versions of chrome. It only took a couple of minutes to do.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
12,278 Posts
Very timely post. I read through it and thought "Well, I don't want to upgrade to that" and moved on. 15 minutes later I notice that my Chrome interface is weird looking at loe and behold it had updated itself to 69. So watched the video and switched it back.

Thanks again.

·
Super Moderator
5,112 Posts
Dang it! After reading the thread I went to check and see what version was on my laptop and it started updating to 69.0.... :nunu:

·
Premium Member
12,278 Posts
Great! I had the new JD Parts Advisor working on Chrome 68.x but now that it updated itself to 69.0 I'm back to getting the Adobe Flash version error. Ugh!

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It does for me, too. If I click on 'get flash' it gives me this screen;

Click allow and it gives me a 'confirm action in order to not duplicate the previous action' message, and I click continue and it works.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
12,278 Posts
You are a genius! That was it!! I never even noticed that the flash icon was a clickable object.

Thanks much!!

It does for me, too. If I click on 'get flash' it gives me this screen;

Click allow and it gives me a 'confirm action in order to not duplicate the previous action' message, and I click continue and it works.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts