Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I found a Frontier AF10F, 60 inch blade. It's a 2020, new one, so decided to get it now. Good thing I did. When I picked it up today they told me they had 4 additional calls to purchase it. The 2021's are $1909.00 plus tax here in Michigan. I got the 2020 for $1580 out the door. I still have to get a poly blade for it. I will purchase the material and install it. Put it on the tractor this afternoon. I didn't realize how low the brackets for the plow are to the ground. Now I need to wait for snow next winter.

The dealer also sells the Heavy Hitch. They don't mark up the price. Going to get the single off set hitch and the cart later this summer.

Dave

·
Registered
133 Posts
Well I found a Frontier AF10F, 60 inch blade. It's a 2020, new one, so decided to get it now. Good thing I did. When I picked it up today they told me they had 4 additional calls to purchase it. The 2021's are $1909.00 plus tax here in Michigan. I got the 2020 for $1580 out the door. I still have to get a poly blade for it. I will purchase the material and install it. Put it on the tractor this afternoon. I didn't realize how low the brackets for the plow are to the ground. Now I need to wait for snow next winter.

The dealer also sells the Heavy Hitch. They don't mark up the price. Going to get the single off set hitch and the cart later this summer.

Dave
I’m always looking at mine to see if the brackets are dragging on the ground but they haven’t, so far anyway.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
I also own the AF10F. Set the blade level and frame level, then use the level rod set to where you can bring it back to the same height every time.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
First off from Michigander to another no swearing you said snow!
Other than that nice score👍

·
Registered
545 Posts
Good score.....
Enjoy

·
Premium Member
6,642 Posts
I was able to get a very slightly used one just after I bought my 2016-2025R last spring:
HPIM3113.JPG

I've been very happy with it, hydraulic angle would be nice, but not worth the expense!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts