1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
892 Posts
Time for the tinfoil hats again. But for a different reason now. ;)

Jim

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
And here I thought the bars might be about metal working or a thread on jail cells. Just kidding.

·
Premium Member
1,074 Posts
Since we're on an Off-Topic Cell thread, I often carry my phone in my Left front breast pocket of my shirt. I guess these phones, 'ping towers' every minute or so. Any concern with it 'Pinging' 3/4" from my heart all day? Guess I could carry it in my pants pocket. (Nothing down there that I've used, of late!) :lol:

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Since we're on an Off-Topic Cell thread, I often carry my phone in my Left front breast pocket of my shirt. I guess these phones, 'ping towers' every minute or so. Any concern with it 'Pinging' 3/4" from my heart all day? Guess I could carry it in my pants pocket. (Nothing down there that I've used, of late!) :lol:
Yes, and while you're at it set it to "vibrate only". Make the best use of wrong numbers!:laugh:

·
Premium Member
5,968 Posts
Little too much information there! :laugh::laugh::laugh: ~~ Lowell

·
Premium Member
14,724 Posts
Little too much information there! :laugh::laugh::laugh: ~~ Lowell
Having worked around about 100 women most of my career, a divorced women told me best s_ _ she had had for a long long time was when her washer was on the spin cycle. At the time she was telling me the , I was putting the cover back on a belt type printer I had just repaired we had at work .It vibrated worse than any washing machine on spin cycle. She is leaning against the printer stand waiting for a report to be printed out. It starts printing as I closed the lid, she then tell me ....OH that is far better than the washing machine..

Told her that was more info than I needed.. Never could repair that printer or one like it without thinking of her. Hated to see them go to the new laser printers.... She did to. :laugh:

·
Premium Member
7,705 Posts
The following picture is a Calcomp 960 plotter we used with our Auto-Trol CAD system in the 80's. It was a great plotter, and if that gal liked the old high speed dot matrix printers; just think of the fun she would have had with this plotter.

Calcomp_960.jpg

·
Premium Member
14,724 Posts
The following picture is a Calcomp 960 plotter we used with our Auto-Trol CAD system in the 80's. It was a great plotter, and if that gal liked the old high speed dot matrix printers; just think of the fun she would have had with this plotter.

View attachment 26521
If it printed fast and vibrated a lot.. OH YEA ! May have been days before we would have seen her. :laugh:

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Americans' brains being fried by cell towers: New scientific evidence reveals shocking extent of electropollution damage

Also happened to see "Resonance, Beings of Frequency" Resonance: Beings of Frequency - Watch Free Documentary Online British documentary on FSTV. It should be on open TV networks not unaccessable on Youtube.
And here I just thought I was irritable from dealing with idiots and a--holes all day! I guess it must be the cell towers. :laugh:

·
Premium Member
4,877 Posts
Why is it I don't think you guys were all that concerned with my Heart question?:unknown: :mocking:
It seems to me, that you had contemplated the problem and had the solution, uh, well in hand. And who knows, if you transferred the phone to your front pocket, the stimulus, if there is any, might result in a whole new reality. Besides. Even an old used organ is capable of belting out an occasional syncopated rhythm.

·
Super Moderator
5,539 Posts
I get so fed up with all this crap probably started by (dare I say all the l_ _ _ _ _ ls).
Where our 5 senses are concerned tell me what isn't bad for us.

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I get so fed up with all this crap probably started by (dare I say all the l_ _ _ _ _ ls).
Where our 5 senses are concerned tell me what isn't bad for us.
NO ONE can escape electrical energy fields in this day and age. I wonder how many people sleep with their heads very near 120v. AC wiring, plugged in clocks, chargers, CFL ciruits, the list is endless. Just outside the wall where I sleep is my electric meter. Before I had the service upgraded and the power company put in the new remote read meter I could hear the old one buzzing. I could even hear it change when the water heater would kick on.

All this is moot when you live as close to the BIG Eastern NY Con Ed transmission lines and major substation. I can tell the % of humidity by the hum of the plant on wet nights!:laugh: Microwaves? Gimme them manly "Macro Kilo Waves" any time.:usa

·
Premium Member
7,705 Posts
If it printed fast and vibrated a lot.. OH YEA ! May have been days before we would have seen her. :laugh:
You read my mind. :lol: If I could have found a female volunteer in the audience way back when; I'd have it plot out a drawing consisting of crosshatching in various directions and line lengths. :yahoo:

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You read my mind. :lol: If I could have found a female volunteer in the audience way back when; I'd have it plot out a drawing consisting of crosshatching in various directions and line lengths. :yahoo:
Now that there, Folks, is a true gentleman!:laugh::yahoo:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts