Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Yes there is a kit to divert the original one out the back to the middle of tractor. Can’t remember the number right now but I did it on my 3720. I think it included the lines that run up and down the loader frame. Something like bw16180, don’t quote me on that part number. Not at home now so I can’t look. If nobody replies before I get home I will get it to you in the morning.
I use mine for the snow blower deflector. Don’t have a grapple yet but the lines are there now.

·
Registered
448 Posts
I knew there was a line kit, that I ordered with the loader.
I was thinking it would just have the lines on the loader arm.
If they go all the way to the back that would be good.
I only saw one diverter kit, which is the one they installed last week. Turned out it only diverted 2 and 3 from the mid to the rear . I was or am hoping there is another diverter kit for 1 to go to the front with a switch to send it where I want it. Like I have now for 2 and 3.
It will use the same switch you currently have in the tractor and your loader joystick buttons. It’s all or nothing so I had to order a restrictor from KBOH. Worked great after that.
Scratch that I see you don’t currently have the button, maybe on the new machines you don’t have to turn it on like on my 3720. I am sure somebody will chime in. I’m not quite sure why they have it like that on mine to be honest. But it’s second nature now to just turn the switch on.

I thought I read somewhere on here that it’s a good idea to activate the diverter every now and and then so it don’t seize up. So now on my 4/5 I just turn on and move loader stick in all directions. Even with nothing connected to scv’s.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts