Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,841 Posts
After near a year of search i got a 61 inch bucket for my jd 2320 that came with 49 inch bucket I payed 400 and is in very good condition Plan to use it for light staff/mulch compost firewood snow :good2::good2:
Doubt it, you'll end up leaving it on all the time. :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
422 Posts
Keith is exactly right. You'll love that bucket and move everything with it.
Great buy.

·
Registered
4,505 Posts
Doubt it, you'll end up leaving it on all the time. :thumbup1gif:
You underestimate the value of two buckets. I'm a happy owner of a 49" with a Piranha toothbar for summer digging and ripping and a 61" for all the other seasons and reasons. Danmorea, don't let this naysayer get you down. :laugh: You'll get good use of both!

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You underestimate the value of two buckets. I'm a happy owner of a 49" with a Piranha toothbar for summer digging and ripping and a 61" for all the other seasons and reasons. Danmorea, don't let this naysayer get you down. :laugh: You'll get good use of both!
that is my plan. 61 and heavy loads bit of too much strain on front axle:munch:

·
Registered
23,075 Posts
Best of both worlds.

I have a 53" bucket on my 2520 and wouldn't want any bigger for digging. With the tooth bar it is just right for virgin packed earth & rocks. I'd like to have a 61" for snow removal

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
that is my plan. 61 and heavy loads bit of too much strain on front axle:munch:
Just don't fill it so full as the 49" one.....

Reactions: pcabe5 and Gizmo2

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,841 Posts
Good point. :thumbup1gif:
Ok I'll admit it, never thought of that. I'm such a loser. :lol:

Reactions: pcabe5

·
Registered
4,505 Posts
Ok I'll admit it, never thought of that. I'm such a loser. :lol:
You shouldn't be so harsh on yourself. That's our job. :laugh:

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
I agree.
I love the "small" bucket and Piranha bar.
I can breakout dig, heap, and carry all day long.

Long big capacity buckets have their place no doubt.
They also put a lot of leverage strain and twist on loader arms and pins when they are used in certain situations.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts