Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my New 7 ft wide Snow Pusher tonight. Least I was able to get a few pictures of it the Freight Truck got here late? Love the look has 2 hard Rubber Cleaning Strips and a Pull Back Edge for when you tilt it forward to to pull snow away from a building or bust up a drift. I can stack it 9 ft high pushing it up the pile to the top. Tomorrow I will play in some 2 ft or so deep snow and test it out in my back yard. It cost $2300.00 delivered and well built off EBay. Being 7 ft wide it can clear snow a little wider then the tractor so I will drive on a clear surface. Can trim back the sides more this way to widen the driveway. I think I will like this a lot!! More pictures tomorrow of it in action.
Tire Vehicle Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Wheel
Asphalt Machine Rectangle Font Picture frame
Triangle Rectangle Visual effect lighting Art Electric blue

Registered
Nice! 馃憤 馃槑 Congrats!

Registered
Nice XP pusher(y)馃憖馃挭馃挌鈽. You will learn to appreciate the design of those gussets in the corners that keep it from holding snow. Amazing how much faster you can move snow with one of those things.

Registered
Yes, the Express Steel pushers are very nice, good choice!
Tire Wheel Vehicle Sky Cloud

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice XP pusher(y)馃憖馃挭馃挌鈽. You will learn to appreciate the design of those gussets in the corners that keep it from holding snow. Amazing how much faster you can move snow with one of those things.
The Gussets are one of the reasons I bought it. Saw cheaper ones with pipes and figured it would cause the snow to hang up. Figured it would let the snow out better and make it stronger. I loved my old pusher I made but this is so much nicer!! Just waiting for day light to try it out in deep snow.

Registered
Nice ! Looks well built, and not a horrible price. Let us know how it works

Reactions: JD4044M

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Had some fun with it. Works good at first attacking 3 ft plus packed pushed the tractor around to get thru it due to the 7 ft wide bite!! After I got thru the built up bank it was easier to use. Took a little time to figure how to drop it down then it was smooth.
Cloud Sky Snow Slope Ice cap
Cloud Sky Snow Wheel Ecoregion
Tire Wheel Sky Vehicle Cloud

Premium Member
That's an impressive snow pusher there JD. Glad to see your still giving it hell.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes I am on NO Medications now and feeling just fine! Not being operated on either and glad about it! Just needed to be drug free to be better. Not what that doctor was calling for but it is my body! I do have a new doctor and he does not push pills!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.