Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do! I've been looking at rock buckets and ran across this little toy. Anyone ever seen one in action?

Flexxifinger® Quicker Picker Rock Picker

I'd have to add a hydro pump kit to my rear PTO to run it and get a SSQA to mount it on my loader but... It sure looks pretty cool! :laugh:

·
Premium Member
7,943 Posts
From your title, I was hoping you WANTED rocks. If you do come and get them.

·
Super Moderator
5,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
From your title, I was hoping you WANTED rocks. If you do come and get them.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I have PLENTY! If I keep plucking them out of the ground at the rate I have been this spring, the stone walls around my property are all going to be 16' high. :laugh:

I wonder if I can sell them on Craigslist?

·
Registered
12,671 Posts
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I have PLENTY! If I keep plucking them out of the ground at the rate I have been this spring, the stone walls around my property are all going to be 16' high. :laugh:

craigslist only accepts rocks that have been washed :laugh: that thing is cool, and someone must have bought the first co out, and changed the name. I liked the first name better.:dunno: just my 2cts.

·
Super Moderator
5,643 Posts
Oh man, I have nightmares about rocks. The name of our drive is a no brainer. Rockland Drive! I can't take a scoop anywhere on our property without unearthing at least one.:banghead:

·
Registered
407 Posts
I'm looking of a rock bucket for a 1025r. Here in the Catskills we have 3 rocks for very dirt.

·
Super Moderator
8,203 Posts
Why do I have a 485 backhoe? Because every once in a while Ms. SGS wants to plant a Geranium.

485 w. Thumb-2.JPG 2014-08-07 11.38.47.jpg 2015-09-20 14.44.38.jpg

·
Premium Member
4,553 Posts

Why not Jim, some guy sold an air guitar a few years ago that had been to all the Neil Young concerts! For 50 bucks too! :lol: Oh and what we have here in ma is called glacial till! "Till" my patootie! That's why I give credit to our founding fathers, and farmers; all those stone walls came from somewhere! and some are so heavy I wonder how they actually lugged them into place, never mind get them out of the ground.. ?????

Reactions: rtgt

·
Premium Member
4,553 Posts
Why do I have a 485 backhoe? Because every one in a while MS SGS wants to plant a Geranium.

View attachment 167345 View attachment 167353 View attachment 167361
That's what I'm talking about Frank.. Our wives must be sisters or something! I spent about 8 hours Sunday taking down trees and moving boulders for the wife's new flower garden! I should have taken a few pics but with my beer, the hoe shaking the earth and the darned May Flies already out I didn't have time for the camera! ... Plus the boss was watching intently giving me her direction (like I could hear her over the tractor) But she didn't know that! I just nod.... and tell her to get out of the way before she gets hurt.. :laugh: JT

Forgot to ask, did you find Hoffa?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts