Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my hooks and clevis mounts earlier this week, but didn't get home and to mount them until today. The clevis mounts are underneath.

Thanks a bunch, Ken! Quick turnaround due to being shipped the same day as ordered. I went with the seconds and you can barely tell there's any flaws.

Looking forward to things thawing out a bit and me having enough time to give them a whirl. Should make cleaning up and working at my place a lot easier!

KIMG0387.jpg

·
Administrator
17,046 Posts
Thanks! :thumbup1gif:

·
Premium Member
994 Posts
the set I got were flaws but unless your Kenny you will never be able to tell :dunno: I probably wouldn't even be able to find the flaw now if I looked for it that just goes to show how much he cares about the quality of his products :bigthumb:

·
Registered
837 Posts
the set I got were flaws but unless your Kenny you will never be able to tell :dunno: I probably wouldn't even be able to find the flaw now if I looked for it that just goes to show how much he cares about the quality of his products :bigthumb:
Ditto. Those are the most useful things I bought for my tractor.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I finally got to put the hooks to a good test. I've used them to secure some logs here and there to the bucket so they didn't fall out, but haven't really put a good load on them.

This stump has been proving to be a pain in the tail. After some digging, it was still stuck to the ground. Wrapped a chain around it and into the hooks and did some pushing/pulling. Finally got it freed and drug it out far enough I could get behind it to push it to the burn pile.

Wouldn't have been able to use that technique without the hooks and they handled it like a champ. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend these things.

20180225_155929.jpg

20180225_155825.jpg

·
Administrator
17,046 Posts
Thanks MRedshaw :good2:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Got my hooks and clevis mounts earlier this week, but didn't get home and to mount them until today. The clevis mounts are underneath.

Thanks a bunch, Ken! Quick turnaround due to being shipped the same day as ordered. I went with the seconds and you can barely tell there's any flaws.

Looking forward to things thawing out a bit and me having enough time to give them a whirl. Should make cleaning up and working at my place a lot easier!

View attachment 527970
Nice job. I used mine yesterday to pick up my 6 foot bush hog and 7 foot boxblade off a trailer. Ken’s oblong ring straps are money too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts