Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Vendor
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time is money right? The latest and greatest addition to greenfarmparts.com page is the Quick Order link found in the upper right hand corner of our page, this form allows you to just type your John Deere part number and Qty in and add your items directly to your cart without the hassle of searching for each item. This is a huge time saver if you already know what you need and want to get through the ordering process quicker.

https://www.greenfarmparts.com/articles.asp?ID=305

Attachments

·
Registered
22,770 Posts
Nothing but silence from GFP here for a year and a half and suddenly they are back!

After such a long absence from this site I for one am glad to see some activity from GFP. I and others support you the best we can and also refer new people to you all the time. Having you here makes a huge difference - don’t know what the long absence was about but glad to see you back here.

·
Premium Member
7,721 Posts
Time is money right? The latest and greatest addition to greenfarmparts.com page is the Quick Order link found in the upper right hand corner of our page, this form allows you to just type your John Deere part number and Qty in and add your items directly to your cart without the hassle of searching for each item. This is a huge time saver if you already know what you need and want to get through the ordering process quicker.

https://www.greenfarmparts.com/articles.asp?ID=305
I tried "QUICK ORDER" TWICE today and both times when I hit the "check out" box, it just "DUMPED" my cart :banghead: Then said my cart was empty.

Maybe your 4th of July sales has your system overloaded?:dunno:

I am not going to try anymore today. :flag_of_truce:

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
I tried a couple parts, both say invalid product code.
LVA22575 and LP68694.
They are both current numbers. They show up on other sites, just not greenfarmparts for some reason.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts