Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my youngest finally did it. He received his high school diploma last night. Off to college soon. Proud father moment for sure. Last week they had their official last day of school and our small town has a tradition of allowing the seniors drive whatever they want to school on that day. He asked if he could drive Johnny to school. Who was I to object? Here are some pics of that day along with graduation.

Gage & Johnny

Gage Graduation and Johnny.jpg

A couple bigger John Deere's

Gage Graduation and older bigger Johnny.jpg

Gage Graduation and bigger johnny.jpg

Gage and his high school Sweetheart of over 4 years

Gage and Addi Graduation 2019 Johnny-Jeep.jpg

Gage and Addi Graduation 2019.jpg

Gage also had 2 of his cousins graduating at the same time.

Gage Graduation Cousins.jpg

And finally our family.

Gage Graduation Family.jpg

It was a wonderful ceremony and an overall great night!

·
Registered
12,319 Posts
Congratulations BigK :thumbup1gif:

·
Old Pa-pa
11,354 Posts
Congrats to you and your son BigK! :good2::good2:

·
Premium Member
13,972 Posts
Big K Congrats to you and your son. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
7,975 Posts
Congratulations on a big event in life.... it's amazing how fast time flies by.......

Just FYI, GTT Member JDMich is just south of you about 20 miles........I am 3+ hours W./ S.W. of you on Lake Michigan

·
Registered
11,694 Posts
:bigthumb::congrats: to ur son, jeepers time flies, as my youngest has been out now 13..........or has it been 14 yrs now:lol:

nice pics-thanks!

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
Congratulations to you and your son! Real nice photos of the family!

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Congrats! My daughter just graduated a few weeks ago. So i know the feeling. And it’s a good one.
That’s awesome that they could drive tractors to school on the last day. It’s a 12 minute drive on highway here so don’t think they could do tractor rides here lol. Maybe the ones that live close.

I didn’t think to make her get a picture on the tractor :laugh:
Here’s one from a year or two ago.

Attachments

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks everyone! It's been busy every since. Graduation parties have already begun (or as we call them here in Michigan "Open Houses"). At least Gage's isn't until the last Saturday in June. So I have a few more weeks to prepare. The garage has been under major renovation. Primer & paint on ceiling and walls, trim, new lights, etc. Hope the rain quits soon. The flooding here is bad and roads are getting torn apart. I'm still having a hard time mowing my lawn. We'll get things ready...one way or another.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts