Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took grand kids for a ride on the New 1023e. As you can see I think they liked it!!! I previously owned a 216 and had a trailer I towed behind it that they loved to ride in. I don't usually do this because I know its dangerous but I couldn't resist taking them for a slow short ride and they loved it!!! Who knows maybe one of them will own it someday or have memories!!! The 216 was 31 yrs old and was still going strong!!!! lilly.jpg olivia.jpg :yahoo::usa

·
Premium Member
13,394 Posts
Love it mikdor :good2: nothing wrong with that at all IMO, my daughter rides with me on occasion, not working the tractor, just riding down to the back yard. I should add that she is not just riding, but asking questions and learning how to drive it:good2: it won't be long, as soon as she can reach the peddles she'll be off and running.

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
GREAT PICS, mikdor!! Those girls look like they're having a great time on Grandpa's tractor!!

They look old enough to drive it them selves.

Good for you though. My son is going to need a woman that likes tractors.
LOL at that, J3!! Something tells me that Levi is going to be fighting the girls off with a club! Smart, hard working, good looking young man that isn't sitting around in the basement eating Cheetos and playing video games with his buddies!! Definitely a stand out - at least compared to a lot of the boys that I see around here! You done good!

·
Registered
4,256 Posts
Great mikdor.
:bigthumb:

That's what I have done with my granddaughters. The only way I know how to teach them is to show them. Putting them in the seat with me showing them the controls and how things work. I say there are very few that has not done the same thing, too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts