Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Moving to a large property in the country soon. I just bought a 2030 to help maintain the farm.

I grew up on Green, Grandpa had A LOT OF green, he always had 2 -4wd's (9200s when he passed), 2-2wds (7800's) and multiple titans Combines..

Fast fwd to my exit to the country, I just bought a roughly 73' 2030 gas w/ GB loader. It needs some work/maintenance so here I am..

·
Super Moderator
5,534 Posts
:gtfam:

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
Welcome. Can't go wrong with green. :no:

·
Registered
12,286 Posts
:wgtt:

·
Registered
1,933 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Welcome and congratulations! I'm sure your Grandpa is looking down with a big smile.
GTT has plenty of very experienced, smart and helpful members who can advise you.

Here's a pic of my 2030 diesel purchased a couple of weeks ago. Since I'm old, I took a shortcut and bought one already restored.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,349 Posts
Welcome from New York!

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,261 Posts

·
Registered
4,402 Posts

Welcome from New York.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys, forgot to mention I negotiated with the property the Gator that was there too pry a late 90's 4x6 that's in great shape! Forgot I own 2 JD's at least 1 now, one more when I close in a few weeks.. I have a feeling I'll run the gator more than the 2030!

Working on an old small military APU trailer modded to pull behind the gator and/or an old CubCadet I have (it was free) to hold my generator/welder/ and toolbox to maintain the property in the mean time before we close.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Welcome to GTT.

·
Premium Member
1,133 Posts
:wgtt: from Hagerstown md enjoy the new green machines and be safe

·
Premium Member
2,734 Posts
Welcome from Illinois. I love that vintage tractor. I inherited my grandfathers 67 1020 gas and use it every week to pull a 72" grooming mower. I wouldn't have it any other way. Nice to have you join us. :greentractorride::greentractorride:

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,404 Posts

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,404 Posts
Thanks guys, forgot to mention I negotiated with the property the Gator that was there too pry a late 90's 4x6 that's in great shape! Forgot I own 2 JD's at least 1 now, one more when I close in a few weeks.. I have a feeling I'll run the gator more than the 2030!

Working on an old small military APU trailer modded to pull behind the gator and/or an old CubCadet I have (it was free) to hold my generator/welder/ and toolbox to maintain the property in the mean time before we close.
Gator's, UTV's, ATV's & Other Recreational Vehicles
Smiley_Camera-1.gif Just Sayin! :lol:

·
Registered
527 Posts
gttgreen.gif

Welcome from Southern Maryland. Love to see some photos of those "green machines" when you get a chance. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
568 Posts
nice green is the best.. i went to home depot looking for a belly mower for my D they didnt know what i was talking about they kept showing me plastic lawn mowers:dunno:

·
Administrator
20,668 Posts
Welcome to GTT!

I'd love to see your 2030. :thumbup1gif:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts