Green Tractor Talk banner

Grapple for 3039r

7K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Ripsaw 
#1 ·
I've got a 3039r with 165 bucket. Considering the Frontier grapple anyone with this setup? Thanks

#2 ·
I think most would steer you towards the Everything Attachments Wicked model for your sized machine.

#4 ·
I noticed that some of the EA models have short tines on the bottom, some long ones. What are the benefits and/or drawbacks of each? I hope to be purchasing one of the not too distant future, and I’m trying to narrow down to my final decision. Thanks in advance.

#5 ·
The long ones also serve as a rake. I have an artillian grapple with decent bottom tines because it's also a considered a root rake. Having long tines allows you to scrape the ground in order to clear it, plus you can take up small stumps with them. I have never used short tines but I would think that set up might make it a little easier to pick up logs while you are over the top of them. At the end of the day, if you have no need to rake the ground or get up roots/stumps then its a preference type of deal is my opinion.

Reactions: rtgt
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.