Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a grapple for my 1025r and titan attachments have two a 48”that weighs 450 pounds and a 60” that weighs 565 pounds I think the 60” would be nicer because it have two arms but I just don’t know if the extra 115 pounds is worth losing the lift any help and suggestions Would be helpful

·
Premium Member
9,813 Posts
What do you intend to grapple?

The two you mentioned seem a bit heavy, but I can't remember all the weights anymore.

I would recommend you check out Artillian and Everything Attachments.

It becomes a balance of dollars verse pounds.

On a SCUT you want as few pounds on the loader as you can afford.

Artillian and EA also offer third function options as well.

Reactions: kylew and Levi

·
Premium Member
9,813 Posts
I never really understood the need for two arms, especially when used with our small tractors.
x2

I have the single Artillian grapple in the middle between two rake beds and have never needed anything more.

But then again, Baskin Robins has 31 flavors.....

·
Premium Member
9,813 Posts
I get the 3rd function from them and it was super easy to install I am going to use the grapple mostly for brush maybe occasional log here and there
So you already have the 3rd function?

If it is just brush and an occasional log you probably don't need the additional 250 to 265 pounds of potential capacity then.

FWIW, I just looked and EA's 55 Wicked Root Rake (with a full lid) is only 200#. The EA 55 Root Grapple is less than 300.

I noticed on Titian's site that they don't recommend pulling trees, rocks, roots from the ground with theirs, but since you are only doing light brush work, that won't be a problem for you. I use my Artillian to snatch and tear.

·
Administrator
18,332 Posts
The two you mentioned seem a bit heavy,
A bit? The "light" one will take up 2/3's of the lift capacity!

Those are WAAAYYY to heavy for a 1 or 2 series.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all the help I am going to order the EA55 wicked root rake it is by far the lightest and I think it’ll going work good for what I want to use it for

·
Super Moderator
2,462 Posts
Also check your dealer for the Frontier AV20F. If I recall, that's the part number and weighs less than 200 lbs.

Reactions: rtgt and Kennyd
1 - 10 of 10 Posts