Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any add-on grapple options for a JD 305 loader bucket, or is it restricted by the hydraulics?

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
You want to attach a grapple to the bucket?

I have seen a few of them but to me they are not as efficient as a straight up grapple.

Several companies make grapples for the 3 series tractor. I have an artillian grapple. I used it on my 2210 but kept it and now use it with my 3025E. You will either need a diverter valve (what Artillian sells with their grapple) or a third function valve (which I use instead). Either set up is easily plumbed into your hydraulics.

Another company that makes a grapple for your size tractor is Everything Attachments.

Reactions: sbhooper

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
As a add on grapple option google “the thumb” all additional hydraulic plumbing still applies.

·
Registered
4,378 Posts
As a add on grapple option google “the thumb” all additional hydraulic plumbing still applies.
Yeah, what he said! :laugh:

I have one on my bucket. Works well. I had someone weld up the mounting bracket for me. The "black" parts are what you buy. The "green" part is what I fabbed. It's all powered by my Artillian Diverter - which also powers a couple of other implements that I hang off my FEL.

20150405_180259_1024x576.jpg

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, all. This gives me some options.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts