Green Tractor Talk banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
IMG_1104.JPG
IMG_0960.JPG ok here is one of mine. My dad bought this new in about 1980. The grapple is Bobcat added to a manure fork bucket. It did not take long to figure out the advantage this set up. This also where the ssqa comes from. It was known as Bobtach on this machine. I can use this grapple to pick up small items that you cant with a tractor. I also have an ea grapple on my 2032r as once you have it you cant live without it. The machines live 40 miles apart. Sorry no pics of the 2032r grapple tho.

·
Registered
322 Posts
This is what my first generation grapple looked like from 15 years ago and then the re-make of that for the 2320 that I built about 9 years ago. I actually use the grapple bucket more than the dirt bucket it seems.
grapple1.JPG
DSC04033.JPG
DSC04034.JPG

DSC04326.JPG
DSC04391.JPG

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Nice fabrication work on that grapple.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Interesting grapples. Has anyone had any luck installing a grapple set up on a 955 Cut? The issue here in my mind would be the 5th/6th function hydraulics of the actual grabber..open/close. Anybody had experience there?

·
Administrator
17,943 Posts
Interesting grapples. Has anyone had any luck installing a grapple set up on a 955 Cut? The issue here in my mind would be the 5th/6th function hydraulics of the actual grabber..open/close. Anybody had experience there?
You need what is call a "3rd Function", your loader already has two so you need a third. WR Long has a kit for your machine, and maybe others depending on what loader you have...or you can always make your own setup. All it takes is money!

Search these for LOTS of general info, please start a new thread for your needs if you have more questions:

3rd function
diverter

·
Premium Member
1,809 Posts
EA 55" Wicked Root Rake Grapple controlled by WR Long 3rd function hydraulics

21 - 28 of 28 Posts