·
Registered
160 Posts
:munch: ditto :)

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
Hi All,

It's been an incredibly busy spring here, but I'm pushing. The loader hydraulic diverter is on order and plate material is here just waiting to be cut. Just some finishing touches on the design remains (what's that rule about the last 10% of the job ending up being 90% of the work?).

If anyone wants to be plan ahead and get the diverter valve installed on your loader, let me know. The only catch is we haven't yet figured out the mounting of the diverter on the various loaders (likely a simple bracket), or determined the various hydraulic hose lengths. We'll have the 200 and 410 taken care of for sure.

I'm aching to get this wrapped up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Will there be the option of getting the grapple without the diverter setup? I have a 300cx that I have the 3rd function plumbed in already. I believe I'd only need to connect the factory 3rd function to the grapple cylinder(s).

Will the grapple be a root rake-type grapple, or more of a rock bucket-type grapple? My apologies if I've missed the answer in another thread.

I've been waiting to order my pallet forks at the same time as the grapple when available. The waiting is the hardest part.

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
Will there be the option of getting the grapple without the diverter setup? I have a 300cx that I have the 3rd function plumbed in already. I believe I'd only need to connect the factory 3rd function to the grapple cylinder(s).

Will the grapple be a root rake-type grapple, or more of a rock bucket-type grapple? My apologies if I've missed the answer in another thread.

I've been waiting to order my pallet forks at the same time as the grapple when available. The waiting is the hardest part.
Hi, yes, certainly. The diverter will be an option, but everyone will be free to run it however they wish.

The first grapple is going to be a bucket style, but there will be more to come.

There's no need to wait!

Thanks

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
Hi, Will the Grapple setup work on a 1026R?

Thanks
Hello, yes. If it helps to clarify, it will mount on the Artillian base frame (fork frame). The fork tines come off and the grapple will go on. Less cost, less attachments to store, less storage space needed. Once you have the frame, it will be useful for an array of attachments, most yet to be developed.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the update Chris. Any idea of an ETA?

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
I know the season is upon us all and I am cranking at it with any available time and help, which isn't much. Sorry but I've been learning the hard way about making promises to all of the awesome people placing confidence in my expectations. When promises get missed, it causes me unbelievable stress as the last thing I want is disappointment to any degree. There are some crazy little variables that are unpredictable with this project, but the goal is certainly a release by this summer. Of course, the.sooner.the.better.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Yes, better to release a finalized product vs. something that needed a little extra time to be true Artillian quality!

·
Registered
990 Posts
Chris no need to stress we can all wait. We are just a bunch of kids awaiting the new (XBox for this generation) and have no idea what goes into this. We just want it NOW! Take your time and make it Artillian good.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi Chris,

Any news that you would like to share? Hint, hint.

..Ron

·
GTT Vendor
1,534 Posts
Hi Chris,

Any news that you would like to share? Hint, hint.

..Ron
Hi Ron,

Getting caught up from the electrical damage that Manomet mentioned, the gears are turning again on the grapple albeit set back a bit. This project requires many balls being up in the air at the same time, which is tough to juggle with all of the other work to be done on a day to day basis. However, this is priority number 1. No question about it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts