Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Vendor
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Something to think about for John Deere lawn and garden tractor owners. Great alternative to traditional tire chains! Many sizes to choose from. TerraGrip Rubber Traction Belts at Green Farm Parts

Check out the YouTube video in the listing too. We sell more of these each season and haven't heard any negative feedback yet.

·
Registered
383 Posts
They look great! I am currently in the market for chains, and might consider those. How are they on icy surfaces? I need the chains mainly for snowy surfaces that have been frozen over because of some melting form the sun. Would those rubber chains do any good for conditions like these? Do they have the require "gripp"?

·
Vendor
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
To be completely honest with you, the feedback we have received from customers online, via email and otherwise has all been positive. Here is a great comment we received about this product:
Reviewer: Dennis Howard from Pleasantville, PA United States
"I have a blacktop driveway that is fairly flat except for a downward slope going to the street. My John Deere X304 with a 48" snow blower with chains and 4 suit case weights would always spin when trying to back up this slope. I replaced the steel chains with TerraGrip traction belts and problem solved. I have not had any problems on the blacktop or any where else I have blown snow in."

If you haven't seen the manufacturer's YouTube video, it's worth a look. It compares traditional chains to the belts:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts