Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Today was a great day. I was able to get on my 1025R for the first time!! After surgery on my legs I was finally able to get on it and I actually fit. Being a large guy I was afraid I would have to figure a way to move the seat back but with the seat back and the tilt wheel all the way up I was fine. After using the 420 since 91 this is a caddy. Have to get use to the foot pedals has the 420 has hand control hydros. My son and I chopped up leaves this morning him on the 1020 and I was on the 1025R. Bought it in July And took delivery August 4th my son's used it but now I have been on it looking forward to plowing with it. Will do change over next weekend :bigthumb::bigthumb:

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
I hope you continue healing well, Deere riding HAS to be good for a man.

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,269 Posts
Glad you're healing up so you can get back on the horse, in this case the 1025R. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
12,454 Posts
:hi:glad to hear ur healing up well. and able to climb on ur :greentractorride:.

I knoow how that feel's, it's in the garage, and ur on the lazy boy waiting day by day. it only was a couple of days till, i got the step ladder out, and climbed back on my 2520, took my cane with me, for the ride. felt wonderful that day, to get outside for a while. it was a little more tricky getting off, darn step ladder. this was when i got my new knee put in, soon will be 5 yrs in this july.

just hope ur healing continues, best wishes!:good2:

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Just don't over do it because you feel good! Glad for you to be able to get on you ride. Nothing like the freedom of moving around, it's food for the soul.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Heal well and don't push it. Setbacks in healing stink. I thought buying my JD 1023 was over kill and in some ways it was. But when you need hard work done and comfort, this is the only way to role.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts