Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys!

I ran across this site while doing some research on the 2520s. It's been a big help in deciding my next purchase.

I currently have a 2210 with the 210 FEL and 54c deck. Having paid off my truck, I think it's time to go to a little bigger tractor!

I'm currently leaning towards a 2520....I have found a 4210 that I really liked, but someone beat me to it at my local JD dealer.
I'm going next Friday to possibly trade my 2210 in on a used (196 hrs) 2520 with a FEL and 62" 7 Iron deck.

I've owned JDs for the last several years, starting with an LT 180, then a X340......then finally the 2210. It's funny I like the Deere's so much, I
grew up around Ford equipment on the family farm!

I look forward to learning more from you guys!

·
Premium Member
6,698 Posts
:welcomedt

Yup, once you get the green in your blood you can never get rid of it, the only thing to do is keep buy the JD's.

Good luck on your up-grade. :good2:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:welcomedt

Yup, once you get the green in your blood you can never get rid of it, the only thing to do is keep buy the JD's.

Good luck on your up-grade. :good2:
This site is as addicting as JD stuff!

Randy....that is one good looking garage/building you have....I've been wandering all over this site and just stumbled onto that thread a few minutes ago!

·
Premium Member
6,698 Posts
This site is as addicting as JD stuff!
We're hoping, tell your friends.

Randy....that is one good looking garage/building you have....I've been wandering all over this site and just stumbled onto that thread a few minutes ago!
Thank you. You know we'll want to see your stuff and how you solve your problems as well. Looking forward to learning from you. :good2:

·
Premium Member
971 Posts
Hey Takleberry! Welcome!

Take a second and fill in your profile so we know where you are. Now we're not planning to drop in for dinner or anything like that but knowing where you are helps people answer your questions. And see if you can put some of your equipment in your signature so that when you ask a "How hard would it be to..." question we have some idea what your tools are.

Glad you got the truck paid off, and good luck/have fun picking our a new tractor :thumbup1gif:.

Oh, and, uh.... what's for dessert?

Pete

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Takleberry! Welcome!

Take a second and fill in your profile so we know where you are. Now we're not planning to drop in for dinner or anything like that but knowing where you are helps people answer your questions. And see if you can put some of your equipment in your signature so that when you ask a "How hard would it be to..." question we have some idea what your tools are.

Glad you got the truck paid off, and good luck/have fun picking our a new tractor :thumbup1gif:.

Oh, and, uh.... what's for dessert?

Pete
Done. And dessert was a klondike bar....sorry you missed it!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts