Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,980 Posts
Very cool! Factory environment is my stomping ground. :usa

·
Super Moderator
8,191 Posts
They build a good product. Back when they were ARPS I had a #8 and later a #10 backhoe. Those things were absolute beasts and did much more than they should have. Very well built, heavy and virtually bulletproof. All I ever replaced in ~ 30 years of use was a couple of hydraulic hoses and some bucket teeth. And we're talking about hundreds of hours of use digging stumps, rocks, ditches and footings.

·
Registered
503 Posts
I've spent a lot of time in factories coming from automotive. Great video and thanks for sharing. It's so nice to see that there is still manufacturing in North America.:usa:canada

Reactions: BigJim55 and TJR345

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
Where you get the differences is in the hydro system running the backhoe,a poor pump and system = poor performance.

Reactions: BigJim55

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Where you get the differences is in the hydro system running the backhoe,a poor pump and system = poor performance.
+1. The quality of the implement is only one part in the quality of the system.

Reactions: BigJim55

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
300 loader

Amerequip is the Manufacturer. Click the production and manufacturing video to the right of schematic. Enjoy!

Oh and they are in WI. :usa

Production and Manufacturing for OEMs, and Custom Equipment, Tractor Attachments and Backhoes

Also I would question the quality of CAT and Mahindra BH units after watching this. After questioning, I would have to say they are the equivalent to Deere.
I haven't had any trouble with my 300 loader but wish it had been all made in this plant. I hate looking at the "Made in China" on the castings. I know it's a world economy, our trade with them allows better pricing, blah, blah blah. I would just feel better if it had been made here. However, that won't stop me from using it every chance I get!

Treefarmer

Reactions: Kennyd
1 - 7 of 7 Posts