Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I placed an order with GFP yesterday. When I reviewed the order confirmation, I noticed some quantities were wrong. I am sure it was my fault. I would put one item in the cart then at check out change the quantities. I think I forgot to hit the recalculate button. :unknown: I emailed GFP and told them MY MISTAKE and asked them to change the quantities and bill me the extra cost.

Today I got an email and they said they corrected my order and NOT to worry about the additional cost. KUDOS to GREEN FARM PARTS!! :thumbup1gif::thumbup1gif::thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
570 Posts
GFP Ditto

I placed an order with GFP yesterday. When I reviewed the order confirmation, I noticed some quantities were wrong. I am sure it was my fault. I would put one item in the cart then at check out change the quantities. I think I forgot to hit the recalculate button. :unknown: I emailed GFP and told them MY MISTAKE and asked them to change the quantities and bill me the extra cost.

Today I got an email and they said they corrected my order and NOT to worry about the additional cost. KUDOS to GREEN FARM PARTS!! :thumbup1gif::thumbup1gif::thumbup1gif:
Z-5-

The title of your thread and my first purchasing experience with GFP went above my expectations as well. I knew vaguely what part(s) I needed, but had no idea about the part numbers. My owners manual is in Southern Ohio, so I could not access the info in hard copy. I used GFP's online chat service, was quickly steered in the right direction, placed the order and received the parts in a couple of days, and installed them yesterday. The person on the other end of the chat line either knows his/her way around tractors or has good resources at hand.

So when in doubt, go to GFP's website and do a customer service chat- you'll be in the dirt with working equipment again in no time!!

Brian

·
Registered
22,699 Posts
Z-5-

The title of your thread and my first purchasing experience with GFP went above my expectations as well. I knew vaguely what part(s) I needed, but had no idea about the part numbers. My owners manual is in Southern Ohio, so I could not access the info in hard copy. I used GFP's online chat service, was quickly steered in the right direction, placed the order and received the parts in a couple of days, and installed them yesterday. The person on the other end of the chat line either knows his/her way around tractors or has good resources at hand.

So when in doubt, go to GFP's website and do a customer service chat- you'll be in the dirt with working equipment again in no time!!

Brian
This is great!

And if you get into an even further bind with something, they actually have some techs available to help -

http://www.greentractortalk.com/forums/green-farm-parts/20615-john-deere-lawn-garden-techs-staff-email-them.html

·
Registered
311 Posts
I've been buying from GFP since discovering them on this forum. I've ordered a fair amount of parts and the last order was missing some tie bands. I discovered this over the weekend and made a call Monday, missing parts were here today. I've been very happy with their service and dealing with them is a pleasure. I recommend them as often as I can. Thanks again GFP!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts