Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 140 Posts

·
Vendor
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you haven't emailed me yet for your FREE Green Farm Parts t-shirt, please do! I just need your name, mailing address (sending these via US Postal Service) and size. These are men's sizes. Please email me with the Subject Line GFP TEE to: [email protected] and I'll make sure we get you one!

If you're so inclined to post your picture in your t-shirt (and we hope you will), let's do it here so we don't have 100 different threads. I'll start as I'm working from my home office on this Christmas Eve.

Jeff GFP Tee.jpg

Merry Christmas!

·
Administrator
20,732 Posts
Dang Jeff! You could be KennyD's brother! :laugh:

Thanks, and Merry Christmas!

·
Super Moderator
8,056 Posts

·
Administrator
18,010 Posts
Hey now...I have (a bit) more hair:lolol:

·
Administrator
20,732 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,406 Posts
Look out Jeff, Jason has a thing to put Jeff's as brothers to certain people,, your Kenny's and I'm Keith's! Frank I believe you are next on the list! Wow, and it's early too! I still have a 3/4 cup of coffee from Cumbies that I started at 6:15, needs to be nuked but I can't leave the site today for some reason! Have a nice Christmas Jason with your early gift; a pile of GFP's! Just another Jeff.. :hi:

·
Premium Member
4,406 Posts

·
Registered
4,630 Posts

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,266 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,757 Posts
Guest what I found in the mail box today.....Yes , a FREE T Shirt and a can koozie :bigthumb:

DSCN2245.JPG

Thanks Jeff and to Green Farm Parts :bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb:

·
Registered
104 Posts
Thank you Green Farm Parts

I received my T-shirt and bonus can cozy today. Thank you so much, I love the shirt. As promised, here's a picture of me on my farm with your shirt.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,433 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Fulfilling My end of the bargin

THANK YOU Jeff and Green Farm Parts. Keep up the good work. Love to cozy, what a nice surprise.

DSC02099.JPG

·
Super Moderator
8,056 Posts
Thanks again Jeff and I appreciate your gift of the GFP Tee-shirt and Coozie!

IMG_0476.jpg

·
Administrator
18,010 Posts
If you haven't emailed me yet for your FREE Green Farm Parts t-shirt, please do! I just need your name, mailing address (sending these via US Postal Service) and size. These are men's sizes. Please email me with the Subject Line GFP TEE to: [email protected] and I'll make sure we get you one!

If you're so inclined to post your picture in your t-shirt (and we hope you will), let's do it here so we don't have 100 different threads. I'll start as I'm working from my home office on this Christmas Eve.

View attachment 103401

Merry Christmas!
Dang Jeff! You could be KennyD's brother! :laugh:
I dunno, I just don't see the resemblance myself :dunno:

Kenny GFP Tee.JPG

·
Premium Member
4,406 Posts
1 - 20 of 140 Posts