Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Is anyone having issues with Green Farm parts? I received my 25 gal JD sprayer with broken parts (spray tip and wand) and I notified them before opening the box of damage. Ive called, emailed and online chat and can't get any help now.

* I did get an email back from them now. Just hope JD can replace the parts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jason with GFP is shipping the parts out. Ive had plenty of orders with them with no problems. This time it was just an oddball I suppose.

·
Premium Member
10,693 Posts
Is anyone having issues with Green Farm parts? I received my 25 gal JD sprayer with broken parts (spray tip and wand) and I notified them before opening the box of damage. Ive called, emailed and online chat and can't get any help now.

* I did get an email back from them now. Just hope JD can replace the parts
It sounds like you had better luck than I did. My 25 gallon sprayer had a broken wand also and the dealer didn't seem to know how to get any replacement parts. I contacted Superior Tech which the company that makes the sprayer for JD and they sent me out a new wand no questions asked. So kudos to them for their excellent customer service.

This is one reason I dislike purchasing rebadged equipment. When you buy the OEM badged product parts never seems to be an issue.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts