Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Not sure if this is the best place for this (Mods, pls feel free to move if needed!) but, JD his having another of their Green Fever Sale Events.

Who can argue with the chance to win some new equipment? GO ENTER! :laugh:

P.S. Unbeknownst to me, once you sign up for the drawing you get a follow-up email with a coupon for your choice of a free JD baseball cap or a free can of JD All-Purpose spray cleaner. Who knew?

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,148 Posts
Done!
Thanks JimR.

Edit:Got the email also.:thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
Not sure if this is the best place for this (Mods, pls feel free to move if needed!) but, JD his having another of their Green Fever Sale Events.

Who can argue with the chance to win some new equipment? GO ENTER! :laugh:

P.S. Unbeknownst to me, once you sign up for the drawing you get a follow-up email with a coupon for your choice of a free JD baseball cap or a free can of JD All-Purpose spray cleaner. Who knew?

The rest of you are just wasting your time entering this contest. I have already won. Just waiting for the prize to be delivered.

Dave

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Did anybody win anything last year? I sure didn't hear any whoopin' or hollerin'... It's in my deleted file... once again. BTW, I shoulda got the hat WITH MY $25,000 worth of 1026... but I didn't. Now they want my email to sell...?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Did anybody win anything last year? I sure didn't hear any whoopin' or hollerin'... It's in my deleted file... once again. BTW, I shoulda got the hat WITH MY $25,000 worth of 1026... but I didn't. Now they want my email to sell...?
Heck, my dealer told me anytime I need a hat come by and see him (bet I've got a dozen over the last three years). And when I bought my tractor he found a jd jacket for me. Of course I paid for them in the price but you have to admit it does make you feel a little better.

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
I entered, but damm just bought a new hat like a month ago, guess I will get the cleaner...
not worried about selling my email address, they still have it for last year:laugh:

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Just used both coupons. Dealer didn't know what to do with the coupons. Finally just gave me the hat and the discount and decided they would worry about it later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
7,520 Posts
Did you ASK for a hat? When I bought a used bush hog at a JD dealer, I asked for a hat and was given my choice from their in stock display.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts