Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any discount coupons for the Green Parts store? I am getting ready to do the maintenance on my 2018 1025r.

Second, I looked up the transmission hydraulic transmission filter and the price was $31! is that for real? If so, that is outrageous.

Bill

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Greenfarmparts.com is a site sponsor. They offer a discount, check their page on here.

·
Registered
2,959 Posts
Sounds about right. They are ridiculously expensive. I searched high & low and could not find an aftermarket alternative when I changed mine.

·
Premium Member
7,589 Posts
Are there any discount coupons for the Green Parts store? I am getting ready to do the maintenance on my 2018 1025r.

Second, I looked up the transmission hydraulic transmission filter and the price was $31! is that for real? If so, that is outrageous.

Bill
My JD 6415 has TWO hydraulic filters. I'd happily pay $31 for each. One is more than double that, the other more than triple that.

·
Premium Member
11,407 Posts
My JD 6415 has TWO hydraulic filters. I'd happily pay $31 for each. One is more than double that, the other more than triple that.
I'll bet those filters for your 6415 are 2X to 3X the size of the 1-series filters too. :)

·
Premium Member
7,589 Posts
Sign up for emails. I think they just had a filter and fluids sale and maintaince kit sale 20% off IIRC

·
Premium Member
7,589 Posts
I'll bet those filters for your 6415 are 2X to 3X the size of the 1-series filters too. :)
Yes they are big, one is a spin on, the other a cartridge. It holds a LOT more HyGard too! All got changed last year.

·
Premium Member
11,407 Posts
Sign up for emails. I think they just had a filter and fluids sale and maintaince kit sale 20% off IIRC
Right. The last promotion was on filters. The current promotion is maintenance kits and mower blades.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts