Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1025r 2016
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2016 1025r owner. I got hooked on watching U tube and reading posts here and bought some items from the usual suspects, R2, Bolt On, Green Parts Store and others, some still on the way.
My Green Parts Store order was incomplete, but very well packaged. One box was sealed and empty. Been trying via phone, email with pics, and the website contact form to reach someone and so far zero luck.
Know it is planting time and maybe things are busier which is why I am doing everything I can myself.

Anyone else having any contact with issues, got my free cap?
Thanks,
I sojourn in Central Mississippi

·
Premium Member
'20 1025R, 120R, 54D
2,470 Posts
The only time I had an issue it was dealt with almost immediately via email. However, I believe they only have regular office hours until 5:00pm CT and aren't available after hours.

Reactions: Mackford13

·
Registered
1025r 2016
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Resolved, I whined and two different people responded within a hour, not even knowing I whined.
Rather easy to get caught up in dressing up the tractor after 6 years, did not realize some much existed.
Mirrors, Grap handles, Tie down attachments, new air filter assembly ( mine was loose and cajun rigged)
Skid plates, bucket hooks. Almost bought LED lights then realized in 6 years have never been in the seat in the
dark. lol

·
Registered
126 Posts
I am a new GreenPartsStore customer. I haven't received my order yet, but...

I experienced excellent responses on 2 inquiries. One aged for the weekend before a response the following Monday. So it looks like it is indeed a normal business hours operation.

Their pricing and shipping seemed very competitive.

·
Registered
6,045 Posts
I have bought several things from them. That free freight means a lot.

Dave

Sent from my Samsung Note using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
I've also purchased many things from them. They are a very great store. I even had to return something once. I contacted them via email during normal business hours & they responded promptly. They were very friendly & sent me an email with a postage paid return label that I just printed off. How can you beat the free shipping with Tim's TTWT code.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I have made two small orders from them in the last month to test the waters. Practicing for the new x750 being delivered later this month. No issues and shipment time was reasonable. In matter of fact, the second order arrived yesterday. :)

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
It looked like this thread was done a month ago, and was just resurrrected this morning.

It is good to see how many folks have come to the defense of this seller.

Before you reply, make sure you didn't already reply to the old part of the thread. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2020 1025R
283 Posts
I made a mistake when I ordered new lenses for a broken tail light on my 1025R. They noticed prior to shipping, called me to let me know, and updated the order with the correct part number (and refunded me the difference in price). Very happy with them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts